bringing players back

pardewsplayerz

I'm new to the forum but been following the toon for years.

Was thinking the other day if you could bring back 3 toon players from last 20 years who were not orginally that successful who would it be? So that means no shearer pistone or asprilla or players of that ilk.

Mine are as follows:

Ruel fox - what a player. Had it all. Pace, flair and goals. Probs the most underated player of his generation. In todays transfer market would demand a fee of 15 to 20 million.

Darren huckerby - never really got a chance imo. Had a pace. A lot of it and an eye for a goal. Would slot into the team well unders pards. 8.75 million transfer fee in todays market.

Warren barton - sleek stylish and reliable. Nice hair too. 12 million today.Over and out.

Bramble- totally owned the Box, even when he had no right to.

Fantastic penetration , apparantly on a US friendly trip he made so many unstoppable thrusts and bursts into the host's box he had to be dragged off the field, frothing at the mouth.

Sure this happened in Vermont.

Chopra would also be a good bet.

Bramble- totally owned the Box, even when he had no right to.

Fantastic penetration , apparantly on a US friendly trip he made so many unstoppable thrusts and bursts into the host's box he had to be dragged off the field, frothing at the mouth.

Sure this happened in Vermont.

Chopra would also be a good bet.

I reckon Bendtner and Cattermole on the night could do some real damage in the centre too

Emmm this is a toon forum. Stay on topic.

Anybody out there have any suggestions??? Anybody?

Over and out.

stop saying over and out???

it wouldnt require a time machine but bassong for 4m

Nah man, bring back Des Hamilton, he was proper mint like, would be worth 400 million poond and we wud be world champions !!!!11111

Come on Gutierrors, let's have some real deluded mag stuff, just like the mag at work, that's what the OP wants, eh

Anyone else got any shouts?

3 playerz only. Wouldn't mind gettinhg a bit of a debate going on this site.

I think imo that we punted ruel fox too soon. Should have kept hold of him. Some player. Couldn't beat the fox with a big stick.

Over and out.

YoIPy1.gif