Lee Clark

Christmas Tree

Clarky is a good man & well away from Huddersfield if their fans are all helmets like Dan Herd http://waltzinthecow....wordpress.com/

Kenny Wharton should go in for the job; the "Pride of Blakelaw" banner might still be down there

"We've got Mirandinha, he's not from Argentina - he's from Brazil - he' fuckin brill .

We've got Kenny Wharton - he's from Cowgate - he's fuckin great "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAG5qHfwY38

• 4 months later...

W87 D51 L40

...and they're still slagging him on their forum the Huddersfield fans all this while making the club a profit! They're so boring Yorkshire cunts aren't they.

"He's still t'unbeaten as t'Birmingham boss, t'fair to 't'him" pipe down.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=70164&page=1

Staggering lack of appreciation, apparently they have a better manager now, a guy who has lost more in his first 15 games than Clarkie did in 53, wanks.

Birmingham is a much bigger club anyway, and it's a good stepping stone for Clarkie on his way to a big club.

Think he was caretaker when Keegan left the first time around.

Think he was caretaker when Keegan left the first time around.

He was, he was caretaker manager at Villa Park 2-2 draw, I was there, Shaka saved a Dwight Yorke pen iirc, and Clarkie scored from 40 yards.

Terry Mac as assistant again.

Has Terry Mac ever had the manager's job at any club? I mean even just as a caretaker/interim boss.

......and you support Newcastle Utd did you say? :lol:

He took the side to Villa Park after KK left, think it was 2-2 with Clarky scoring from the outside the box with the keeper on his arse.

No, but you jump in on the slightest thing somebody says in the same way I jumped in at a football sticker scramble when I was ten. (feet first kicking any fucker you see). ;)

Anyway, the answer was yes he has.

Terry Mac has made a career out of jumping on the mangers back when his team score, what a great way to earn a crust.

Well he was selling hotdogs in 1992, can't blame the scouse cunt.

• 1 year later...

good luck to him wherever he ends up.

His team will stay up after they managed a 94th minute equaliser. Chuffed for the bloke. Respect the fact he takes responsibility for his mistakes. He will get his shot a bigger club in the very near future.

2r7yhiw.jpg

‘It’s the most satisfying moment; keeping this club in the Championship is the biggest achievement I’ve done in football as a player, coach or manager because of the scenario around the club and the parameters I’ve had to work with,' he said. 'We need to use this as motivation and never let this happen again."

‘It’s an emotional game. I buy into the club and I felt for the supporters so much in the last few weeks. That was my sole objective; everything that went through my mind, day in day out, was to do it for the fans.'

‘I’d like to think...I’ve made some errors in the transfer market but I’ve shown I can spot a player. There’s been an accusation that the success I had at the other club was down to a very good chairman but I still attracted players and the club’s gone on to make healthy profits. I think we just needed a little bit of help."

Edited by ohhh_yeah

He's been training with their reserves but he hasn't even been making the bench. I think both clubs have wrote him off.