Mid Season Review Video

Affy

Basically a video i made few weeks back of Newcastle's season so far.

Took me donkeys to edit like :sweat: but i think it came out ok like.

Please tell me any bad points so at-least when i make another video i don't make the same mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMcczi1REaA&feature=plcp&context=C32345f6UDOEgsToPDskLw4eA1bLOJTT2wEcvJvLey

You love a foul don't you? 2 minutes of them before getting to a goal. :lol:

2J's job safe for now.

Lol it isn't 2 minutes of fouls its about 40 seconds :)

Whose 2J?

I think thats amazing!! Great editing. Please make a massive one at the end of the season :-)

Thanks man - Yeah planning on it mate.

Took me about 14ish hours to edit that video like - its bound to take ages just starting off really.

Very good effort. I love how its far longer than normal. There are so many out there already with basically just the goals in the order they were scored. A massive one at the end would be brilliant.

lol might just make a quick vid at the end like because that one took me too long to edit lol. But please send me the link to the vids your talking about love to see em.

Nice job. Super keen for this weekends game now... feels like an eternity since we last played.

Cheers.

Am going to the match an all will be the first time I see Cisse playing live hopefully. should be a canny game with Cabaye - Tiote being back an all.

Good editing; the music was decent too, too often football videos have terrible music which detracts from the content. I'd like to see a video that starts off dead sad, showing ANdy Carroll flying away in a helicopter to liverpool and grinning at the press conference, then shows Demba Ba flying in from Africa and being the dark destroyer, scoring world class goals in the PL and terrorising every defence in his way. Also needs some footage of Tiote crunching people, and from his performance against Manure when he emasculated Rooney with ease.

Good editing; the music was decent too, too often football videos have terrible music which detracts from the content. I'd like to see a video that starts off dead sad, showing ANdy Carroll flying away in a helicopter to liverpool and grinning at the press conference, then shows Demba Ba flying in from Africa and being the dark destroyer, scoring world class goals in the PL and terrorising every defence in his way. Also needs some footage of Tiote crunching people, and from his performance against Manure when he emasculated Rooney with ease.

lol will do for my final video :D - glad you liked it