Homeland

LeazesMag

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I just watched it too but it looks to me more of the same boring shit with the added shit of the daughter moping around planning to kill herself. Though more shots of the wife's tits could persuade me to persevere.

Absolute nonsense this show. I'm gonna end up watching it cos my lass will want to, but it's genuinely rubbish.

Claire Danes is clearly fucking mentally ill and they know she's been knocking about with Lewis. Yet she can still keep turning up for work like nothing's the matter.

Remote controlling the president's heart and Lewis texting the baddie to save his life are two of the standout lowlights so far.

Absolute nonsense this show. I'm gonna end up watching it cos my lass will want to, but it's genuinely rubbish.

Claire Danes is clearly fucking mentally ill and they know she's been knocking about with Lewis. Yet she can still keep turning up for work like nothing's the matter.

Remote controlling the president's heart and Lewis texting the baddie to save his life are two of the standout lowlights so far.

haha that was bizarre

I had to stop watching 24 because it left too sour a taste in my mouth with it's scaremongering, so I'll be interested to see if this manages to keep me coming back for more threat hyping.

It failed as badly as 24.

24 was excellent, think you've read to much into it HF, just meant to sit back and enjoy Jack being a one man anti terrorist team killing everything in sight!

24 creator Surnow has described himself as a supporter of the Republican Party. He is also a close friend of conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh. Surnow is a self-described "isolationist". He is the owner of an American flag that flew over Baghdad during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

If he puts politics into his show, then it's there to be judged, surely?

The politics of "don't worry about the unlawful ways the most powerful are eroding the rights of the weakest" are what lead to the NSA overeach that has been exposed this year.

Fair enough if you can do that. It was entertaining enough for me to do that for 5 or 6 series, but then it was too shit even as entertainment.

Homeland has tried to be MORE political than action though...and has gone to shit MUCH quicker.

It really is a shit series now Homeland, but I'm hoping the wife will give a few more bed scenes just to make the show interesting. Fucking Claire Daines character need to shot and got rid of.

Just started watching this, 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. The wife suggested it as since 30 rock ended we don't have any shows to watch together, as I'm not going to watch pretty little liars and she wont watch Hell on Wheels (she assumed it was 'another motorbike show like sons of anarchy' based solely on the name :lol: and says breaking bad is too depressing). Some of the jumps Claire Danes makes at times are a little painful but so far it's enjoyable enough.