Derby Tickets Required!!!

NItoon

Hello my toon friends

I am a Northern Irish mag desperate for 2 tickets for the coming game against the scum for myself and my old man. Could someone please tell me if I stand any chance of getting 2 together and what sort of price am i looking at. better than that, if you have nay spare, please PM me details

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my toon friends

I am a Northern Irish mag desperate for 2 tickets for the coming game against the scum for myself and my old man. Could someone please tell me if I stand any chance of getting 2 together and what sort of price am i looking at. better than that, if you have nay spare, please PM me details

It's sold out mate

Hello my toon friends

Oh please, what do you know about North East football?

Stick to supporting Derry City mate.

Hello my toon friends

Oh please, what do you know about North East football?

Stick to supporting Derry City mate.

#1 He's from belfast

#2 So am I

#3 what would a smelly mackem tramp know about football? ;)

I've probably been to more Newcastle games than you. :lol:

Fuck off you grotty faced little inbred mackem. You need to remind yourself that your little wonderkid on the wing came from Derry City. If it weren't for him and Sessegnon you's wouldn't be doing fuck all right now. So crawl back into your cardboard box, and stop leeching off other peoples wifi you tramp.

Fuck off you grotty faced little inbred mackem. You need to remind yourself that your little wonderkid on the wing came from Derry City. If it weren't for him and Sessegnon you's wouldn't be doing fuck all right now. So crawl back into your cardboard box, and stop leeching off other peoples wifi you tramp.

He's forgotten where his manager has came from as well ironically ;)

Well its typical of the mackems really isn't it?. You'd think they would of learned there lesson, when they went banging on about how they would destroy us. Then it ended up being 5-1 to us.

Question for you Rice- why , if you're against "out of town" supporters, do you support the mackems , and not Consett AFC?

There is a difference between "out of town" and "out of country and on a different island" to be fair.

I ive in County Durham which was/is Sunderland's County you Mag tramp.

So football should be kept "local" where you support your local team through thick and thin... but it's ok to fill said local team with as many players and staff that aren't local?

cracker :lol: it's rare you get a proper shining example of mackem stupidity without having to venture somewhere but here it is in all it's glory coming to us :D

What the fuck are you on about you fucking moron. :lol:

Since the dawn of time players have moved around the country playing for different clubs, whereas said club's support come from the local area. :lol:

Honestly, I thought the education was poor in Ulster but I didn't think it was that bad, as soon as you are ceded back to the Republic the better, hopefully we get rid of the other leeches (Jocks and Taffs) anarl.

He is the most cringeworthy person we've had on here from another club at least Danny B could be funny. I don't mind mackems taking the piss if they're funny, but for everyone thing they criticise Newcastle with there's a thousand we can laugh at Sunderland about. You know what it is Rhys you're a little parafin from Consett, your club has been relegated in my life time more times than Sunderland have beaten us in that time. If that's not the most damning sentence about a local rival than I donno what is.

Guest CabayeAye

Question for you Rice- why , if you're against "out of town" supporters, do you support the mackems , and not Consett AFC?

There is a difference between "out of town" and "out of country and on a different island" to be fair.

I ive in County Durham which was/is Sunderland's County you Mag tramp.

No it isn't, you utter cunt. Sunderland is in Tyne & Wear, not County Durham. I'm actually ashamed you are from the same county as me you fucking unwashed tosser.

I wouldlike to echo the comments of Ant in that Northern Ireland does have the best results in the UK probably because it does not contain such mongoloid shit holes such as consett bringing down englands averages.

Is this rhys fruit gonna be at the game

Guest CabayeAye

I wouldlike to echo the comments of Ant in that Northern Ireland does have the best results in the UK probably because it does not contain such mongoloid shit holes such as consett bringing down englands averages.

Is this rhys fruit gonna be at the game

Mate, I think Belfast's a cracking place, having lived near there, but you must concede that there are some shit holes in NI too, as there are in England, Scotland and Wales. :lol: