Derby Tickets Required!!!

NItoon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

I fail to see how it is uncalled for. You're a wanker.

Well you seem like a delightful chap. I'm sure you're well educated and all, since you're argument about me being a wanker is based around you being more qualified than I am.

I wouldlike to echo the comments of Ant in that Northern Ireland does have the best results in the UK probably because it does not contain such mongoloid shit holes such as consett bringing down englands averages.

Is this rhys fruit gonna be at the game

would agree that education is brilliant in NI - especially as i'm a graduate of Ulster University

I wouldlike to echo the comments of Ant in that Northern Ireland does have the best results in the UK probably because it does not contain such mongoloid shit holes such as consett bringing down englands averages.

would agree that education is brilliant in NI - especially as i'm a graduate of Ulster University

Ah yes, for those who couldn't get into Queen's. :razz:

Guest CabayeAye

What did you study at Queens? Underwater basket weaving? Drama? Irish literature?

ouch!!!

I didn't apply to Queen's; went to plenty of gigs there as hardly any bands played in Coleraine or Derry between 83 & 86 (though I did see The Smiths supported by James at Coleraine in november 84)

No mr pedantic, I'm saying that as of my first post at around 7.30 the website was showing 1 or 2 free, however when I and others clicked on them they wouldn't let you add them to the basket.

Therefore I phoned the ticket office and was told after a thorough check they were all gone.

Fuck off you attention seeking prick.

Don't dodge the question, fuckface, tell me what your 'degree' is in!

My degree in Literary Studies involved elements of drama & Irish Literature; thoroughly loved it. 3 years of reading books; absolute heaven.

My Masters is in 20th Century American Literature & Creative Writing.

My abandoned PhD was a study of the interface between factual events and fictional interpretation of the working class experience in 50s & 60s Los Angeles in the work of Charles Bukowski & James Ellroy.

Edited by Gene_Clark

Guest CabayeAye

Fuck off you attention seeking prick.

Don't dodge the question, fuckface, tell me what your 'degree' is in!

My degree in Literary Studies involved elements of drama & Irish Literature; thoroughly loved it. 3 years of reading books; absolute heaven.

My Masters is in 20th Century American Literature & Creative Writing.

My abandoned PhD was a study of the interface between factual events and fictional interpretation of the working class experience in 50s & 60s Los Angeles in the work of Charles Bukowski & James Ellroy.

Out of curiosity, do you work in a literary field?