Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Black Garter open at 8am btw

:nufc:

That's where we're going, but are there any alternatives? :nufc:

Sam Jacks is open at 10am.

Not sure about anywhere else.

Wouldn't dare gan in there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, was listening to some Mackem in the pub watching the Wolves game and he was going "ye give the ball away in those positions against us, Sessegnon will be away" just fancied saying "whey, he didn't do it the last two times, not sure he's going to manage it now" I'm more concerned about The Hills Have Eyes up against Simpson.

Tiote kept him fairly quiet last time except from a few shots from 30 yards out.

I reckon it'll be a fairly difficult game as I don't think they wont collapse like they did last time although after losing 4-0 at West Brom hopefully our crowd can scare them shitless.

I'd rather Tiote stayed on the pitch. ;)

They've got a couple of proper cloggers I reckon we could get wound up & sent off. Cattermole & Bardsley are the obvious choice but even Sessengnon flips out.

If ever there was a time and match to unleash young Ferguson, this is it.

Nobody out of Rtaylor, Ben Arfa or Obertan seem to work on the right so lets get Jonas out there and Ferguson down the left.

He'll battle, he'll provide service and he'll defend.

He'll protect Santon and Jonas can protect Simpson.

The Dembas need service. Its that simple.

Its Time!

Im worried - they are dangerous going forward

:lol:

Must try harder.

A Mackem I know said he has HD hands, which puzzled me until I realised the thick twat actually meant Digitally Enhanced.

Black Garter open at 8am btw :nufc:
That's where we're going, but are there any alternatives? :nufc:

Try the clock across the road, same thing really though ;)

If anyone's trying to keep out the way of the law I wouldnt advise it, last two times before derby games theyve come in the garter and filmed every fucker.

I'd rather Tiote stayed on the pitch. ;)

They've got a couple of proper cloggers I reckon we could get wound up & sent off. Cattermole & Bardsley are the obvious choice but even Sessengnon flips out.

*whispers* tbf Oneill has definately turned "CATTS" into a slightly more , er , 'refined' player since the glory days of Brewcysoneofus where he was his dog of war or summat . You're dead right though - they're a pair of human handgrenades and could go off quite easily .I might go up to watch them off the bus to see if they clip any wing mirrors in the carpark like a WWF wrestler's walk to the ring . All pumped-up n hard n that . Wonder if Bendner'll have his Sunday best 'Stokoe' on for the occasion ?

If ever there was a time and match to unleash young Ferguson, this is it.

Nobody out of Rtaylor, Ben Arfa or Obertan seem to work on the right so lets get Jonas out there and Ferguson down the left.

He'll battle, he'll provide service and he'll defend.

He'll protect Santon and Jonas can protect Simpson.

The Dembas need service. Its that simple.

Its Time!

No it's not.