Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

lol so you'd switch Jonas to the right and instead of then playing HBA on his prefered side for a change you'll lob on ferguson

don't know whats funnier that or "he'll protect santon" :lol:

Ferguson should barely make our bench let alone the pitch, catch yourself on.

Maybe we could play Vuckic, Spear and Kadar too, just for the crack.

There's a photo on my Facebook in "Alan Pardews black and white army" ( am not signed up to it, my mate is ;)) which appears to show Santon looking out of a vehicle window showing a piece of paper with SMB scrawled on it.....cant get it on to here from photobucket via my phone, doubt if its genuine but it does look like him....

Look at the name of the kid who made this. Rhys you sad fuckwit. Find a new obsession, a lass or perhaps love your club more than you hate us. I couldn't be arsed making something like that, it's pathetic I don't even care about winding mackems up, I pity them and that's the finish. This though how could you be wound up by it, it just highlights we're more important to them than their own club.

So , anyway Farnie…

Your avatar.… :naughty:

hes only a young lad fist

hes not ready for you yet

:lol:

It's not him I'm "curious" about.…

*picture of young minx removed by unpopular demand*

… so, as I was saying, about your avatar Young Farnsworth.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Just in case. Normally if a poster leaves their facebook open etc etc it's open game to an extent but Farnie is barely ever here & he's a decent enough lad.

So it would be a shame to have his rare post or two consist of getting abused. :lol:

Look at the name of the kid who made this. Rhys you sad fuckwit. Find a new obsession, a lass or perhaps love your club more than you hate us. I couldn't be arsed making something like that, it's pathetic I don't even care about winding mackems up, I pity them and that's the finish. This though how could you be wound up by it, it just highlights we're more important to them than their own club.

Seriously? Fucking hell. They constantly argue they're not obsessed but the evidence just keeps piling up. :lol:

Theyre all mental man, some kid on twitter Saturday night posts "LOL at the Geordies FTM" in relation to our draw, I replied with "10 points" to which he came back with "grow up!"

:lol:

"LOL at the geordies" :lol: they'd just lost 4 fuckin 0 against a side who have won 2 home games in 11 month!!! At least we added to our points tally.