Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Any lurking Sunderland fans: don't even kid yourself on that the Everton game is bigger for you than this. In the unlikely event that you do take something tomorrow, everyone knows that you'd happily end the season right then.

It's nowt more than their 'get out' clause, if we hump them they'll give it the "we're focused on the cup you sad mag twats, FTM" but if they somehow win we'll not hear the end of it until we hump them next season.

Welcome to the board, man.

Just don't ask where the Carroll money's gone.

Cheers mate, but if you get a Ba in for every Carroll you ship out, then you're not doing too badly!

It's nowt more than their 'get out' clause, if we hump them they'll give it the "we're focused on the cup you sad mag twats, FTM" but if they somehow win we'll not hear the end of it until we hump them next season.

Hedging their bets....small club mentality!

Guest CabayeAye

Please don't associate County Durham with Sunderland. Different county altogether. I'm from Easington, and Sunderland doesn't even register on my radar, it's just some fezzing shithole near Seaham. I actually feel more alliance to Hartlepool or Darlington than that place full of inbred benefit scum. Have always supported Newcastle, my dad was born there, my bloodline was born there, My Mothets side and myself were born in Easington. No ties to that cunthole near Hetton whatsoever. We don't even want the Metro extending further south because that would mean the red and white smackhead cunts could come and fezz up our villages too.

So less of this County Durham bullshit, because we don't want you. It's a shame Wearyside isn't a County by itself because we could put a fuck off wall around it and disown it from the North East.

What a fuckin bell end you are!!!! get yersel to any pub where you live and start singing toon toon ...i guarantee you will left in no doubt where the fuck you are!!! or better still hoy yourself in the nearest fuckin river which would be ,,,let me guess :-) PRICK

So how come when I was a kid I'd wear my Toon shirt about, watch the match in the pub whilst cheering for my team and openly support the club? Yes there are some s*nderland fans there too, but they tend to be the more inbred ones. The way you are talking, you are making out that it's like Belfast where wearing a Rangers shirt down Falls road would get you killed. I've got news for you, son. It's not like that in Co. Durham. Newcastle, Sunderland and fans of other clubs co-exist without resorting to violence. Bobby Robson, Steve Harper, Paul Kitson, all from County Durham. It is most certainly NOT s*nderlands County.

But it's easy for some tosspot internet warrior like you to act all hard behind your keyboard. I can guarantee if I was in my local watching the match in my colours, you'd sit there quiet as a mouse, bonny lad...

Please don't associate County Durham with Sunderland. Different county altogether. I'm from Easington, and Sunderland doesn't even register on my radar, it's just some fezzing shithole near Seaham. I actually feel more alliance to Hartlepool or Darlington than that place full of inbred benefit scum. Have always supported Newcastle, my dad was born there, my bloodline was born there, My Mothets side and myself were born in Easington. No ties to that cunthole near Hetton whatsoever. We don't even want the Metro extending further south because that would mean the red and white smackhead cunts could come and fezz up our villages too.

So less of this County Durham bullshit, because we don't want you. It's a shame Wearyside isn't a County by itself because we could put a fuck off wall around it and disown it from the North East.

What a fuckin bell end you are!!!! get yersel to any pub where you live and start singing toon toon ...i guarantee you will left in no doubt where the fuck you are!!! or better still hoy yourself in the nearest fuckin river which would be ,,,let me guess :-) PRICK

So how come when I was a kid I'd wear my Toon shirt about, watch the match in the pub whilst cheering for my team and openly support the club? Yes there are some s*nderland fans there too, but they tend to be the more inbred ones. The way you are talking, you are making out that it's like Belfast where wearing a Rangers shirt down Falls road would get you killed. I've got news for you, son. It's not like that in Co. Durham. Newcastle, Sunderland and fans of other clubs co-exist without resorting to violence. Bobby Robson, Steve Harper, Paul Kitson, all from County Durham. It is most certainly NOT s*nderlands County.

But it's easy for some tosspot internet warrior like you to act all hard behind your keyboard. I can guarantee if I was in my local watching the match in my colours, you'd sit there quiet as a mouse, bonny lad...

I'm also from Durham these days (Lanchester) and you're completely right.

As per my previous post, Durham as a royalist city sided with Newcastle.

Sunderland town certainly was classed as part of County Durham, but not the reverse. County Durham was or still is pretty huge.

Stomach churning, arse twitching..... It must be derby day!

Cmon Newcastle!

A muted pre-match scene setter from CT this week, short in detail of breakfast, drinking establishments, the wifes opinion and Shane cheerleading.

Says it all about the derby. It goes beyond sausage and black pudding, even for CT.

Let's twat the annoying little fuckers. :nufc:

Just having a grill-up breakfast myself. :lol: - grilled bacon, grilled bangers, poached eggs , toast.

Taking daughter swimming , theyre getting packed off to mother-in-laws, then Led Zep is going on for pre- match "settlers".

Feeling quietly confident.

:nufc:

Up at half five, tongue like Ghandi's flip flops and needed a piss............Then the match comes to a sleepy mind and bang! I'm wide awake. :)

This is the bit I hate about derby days.

For those lucky enough to be there, make it a fucking bearpit for the bastards, if you're usually a timid tim, make sure you're a snarling nasty pissed up cunt. Be me for ninety minutes. You'll feel liberated. :D

Stomach churning, arse twitching..... It must be derby day!

Cmon Newcastle!

A muted pre-match scene setter from CT this week, short in detail of breakfast, drinking establishments, the wifes opinion and Shane cheerleading.

Says it all about the derby. It goes beyond sausage and black pudding, even for CT.

Let's twat the annoying little fuckers.

:lol:

Breakfast - it has to be a fry up

Drinking establishments - having the bladder of a baby and a seating position mid row, I'm trying to cut down on drinking and avoid doing the 20 minute dash!

Wifes opinion - 2-0 to us.

Shane cheerleading - All that matters today first and foremost is avoiding defeat. Obviously Shane coming on to equalise or set up the winner would be the icing!

At the airport waiting on my flight. Hardly slept all-night, looking forward to a few pints pre match.

Toughest derby game in a while I reckon, still, they will shite themselves as usual.

Last night, I was drinking bottles of Tiger, Jaegerbombs and tequila slammers. 5 hours kip, my throat is fucked but I'm ready for this. Nerves are natural and they push you to the next level. Kevin Nolan probably had some jitters but he was chicken dancing away. Shola probably had butterflies but he twatted that volley into the net. Joey Barton, well, Joey Barton was probably reading War and Peace trying to look clever but he brought his game too. Imagine O'Brien's nerves when he took that free kick. Or Emre's. If you're nervous, you're human. If you're a Geordie human, you're ready to look the mackem horde in the eye, spit in its face and beat the twats. Howay, ye fuckers.

I'm probably still a bit pissed.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Not sure if anyone this is relevant to will read this, but the Perth group of Aussiemags are meeting at the Lucky Shag for the game. I guess be there at 7.45 for pregame hijinks with an 8 pm kickoff.

Last night, I was drinking bottles of Tiger, Jaegerbombs and tequila slammers. 5 hours kip, my throat is fucked but I'm ready for this. Nerves are natural and they push you to the next level. Kevin Nolan probably had some jitters but he was chicken dancing away. Shola probably had butterflies but he twatted that volley into the net. Joey Barton, well, Joey Barton was probably reading War and Peace trying to look clever but he brought his game too. Imagine O'Brien's nerves when he took that free kick. Or Emre's. If you're nervous, you're human. If you're a Geordie human, you're ready to look the mackem horde in the eye, spit in its face and beat the twats. Howay, ye fuckers.

I'm probably still a bit pissed.

Nice post :)