Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's incredible to think that a man so shockingly inept at his job like Mike Dean has been a referee at the highest level for so long.

Possibly the worst referee in prem history? He can't seem to go a single game without some glaringly atrocious decision rearing it's ugly head. Absolute appalling cunt of a man, and his celebratory skip when Lolspuds put one past Arsenal alone should've seen him sacked.

Mint that they have this nebulous "classiness" to fall back on.

Lower than Newcastle in the league? Never mind cos you're "classier".

Get howked 5-1 in the only game that matters to you? Yeah but you're "classier".

Put in your best showing in the derby for a while and still not win? Mutter something about "class".

Everything tangible that you can point at, we're bigger and better at than them, so they've invented something intangible that they can pretend to lord it over us with. And they've ALL grabbed hold of it cos it's all they've got to cling to.

Thing is, football isn't remotely classy. It's an alcohol-fuelled revision of primeval rituals with an array of morons as the star attractions. To even attempt to describe it terms of class seems to demonstrate a lack of understanding of anything classy.

The thing about Cattermole is that it was obviously a tackle meant as a statement - just like De Jong's on Ben Arfa and Karl Henry's on Barton and/or that Wigan player.

I know that, everyone in football knows that and the referee should know that which should mean one outcome.

Dean is another fucking coward - as he proved with Luiz already this season.

Btw the pen that was saved (Ba) should have been retaken as the keeper was well off his line.

Shola wasnt offside either,someone was, Ba maybe, but didnt interfere with play.

Here are the examples of their class (and this is without trying) :

Bramble - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-16978119

Cattermole & Bendtner Car Damage - http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/tyneandwear/9555645.Sunderland_footballers__criminal_damage_case_adjourned/

Damaged Metro & toilet (as we know smear shit over walls) - http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_and_events/media_centre/news_releases/details.asp?id=56491

Train damage on way to Boro was well - http://www.sunderlandnow.co.uk/news/local-news/1191-train-damaged-before-sunderland-middlesbrough-fa-cup-tie.html

What is it with them and trains btw? :lol:

Aye, very classy.

141i041.jpg

:lol:

Christ, he couldn't fit any more national flag pinbadges on his collar if he tried. Guaranteed he's a bloody card carrying members of the EDL.

He'll have Enoch Powell tattooed on his back no doubt!

Ant in shithouse mode

Hehe, it doesn't matter how crap Shola is at any other time, he's always going to be the scourge of the mackems... they fear him greatly!

Great day out, great atmosphere. Took HMHM's advice and downed lots of lager and sang myself hoarse.

As mentioned elsewhere our creative final third play is very poor and costing us points every game.

Tiote immense and HBA the only two who really did it for me today.

Luckily the sending off and some Shola magic saved the day.

A 90th minute draw felt like a win, but as I left the ground it was the 4 points dropped in the last two home games that was picking away.

It's all about the wings...... Again.

Agree with most of that. In addition I thought pretty much all of the 19 corners we had were rotten. I knew Ba was going to miss, just knew it. Shola should have taken it, thankfully he still showed us he's the top man for this fixture.