Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cattermole had made that tackle 35 minutes in, he'd be off. He's just a rent boy pretending to be a central midfielder. tbh, if they counter attacked us down the wings, they'd have won but they came for 1-nowt because they're a bunch of cowardly arseholes and Shola FUCKING BATTERED THEM. FENHAM PELE. WEST DENTON DROGBA. WTF was Williamson doing at the end? Toe punt the fucker in the bottom corner, man, you quiffed helmet. Lay it off to Lovenkrands, he can put it in with his 14 inch cock and balls. Christ, what a day. Never a-fucking again, lads. Make it a nice 1-0 next time with O'Neil ripping a hole in his Primark tracksuit. In a tracksuit in a derby ffs. I dress better for bed, the baldy Irish shithouse. He looked like a charity case from 1978. Ooh, I can do a little leap! No good when your team sits back for 50 minutes and concedes, hahahaa.

Frazier Campbell as well. What a fucking weapons grade cunt. Celebrating in front of the toon fans and then hacking the BENSHAM BAGGIO HIMSELF, the horrible little fuckwit. 1 England cap on the basis of one good goal and the fact Pearce is mentally retarded and he came on and DONE FUCK ALL. Shola showed him how it was done. O'Neil played for one nowt but he didn't account for the FOREST HALL RONALDO.

Game of two halves, overall, if I had to pick a stance.

Love the fact he fucked off straight after the game refusing a drink with Pardew . When asked by press he said something like "I think I shall get on the bus now" . Aye go on, off y pop y scruffy little wierdo . Get on ya bus and be gone into the night - 'mystically' philosophising about something or another.

Love the fact he fucked off straight after the game refusing a drink with Pardew . When asked by press he said something like "I think I shall get on the bus now" . Aye go on, off y pop y scruffy little wierdo . Get on ya bus and be gone into the night - 'mystically' philosophising about something or another.

2cni06f.jpg

A love Supreme...

"Shola Ameobi scored an undeserved last minute equaliser to salvage a point for the Mags at the Sports Direct Arena on Sunday afternoon."

ALS Man of the Match: Simon Mignolet

http://www.themag.co...ans-had-to-say/

Undeserved? When your keeper was man of the match?

:lol:

Thick as pigshit.

Edited by Happy Face

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=679504

Fair play to the kid who started the thread, but some of the comments that come in after that. Dear me.

The thread is about classy Sunderland fans trying to push police and stewards down the stairs on the way out the ground.

"Fuck em

Kunts wound us up after the 5-1, now we are expected to like them after a draw"

#thementality,thebitterness

There probably isn't much to add other than I'm so glad I wasn't born a few miles down the road and had to support that shower of shite. If I was them this morning I wouldn't be proud that my team hung on and nearly won with 10 men, I'd be embarrassed with the way my team decided to kick lumps out of the opposition. I'd be more embarrassed that my captain is nowt but a thug who thinks it's acceptable to put career threating tackles in, who can't keep his big mouth shut and has now got himself suspended for 3 games, who also looked like he was congratulating his own player who'd just struck an opponent as he went off. GREAT way to lead from the front and a shining example to young mackem fans. I seen some wanker mackem players in my time (Hardyman anyone?) but Cattermole really is the lowest of the low. What a total cunt.

...and has now got himself suspended for 3 games,

From the above match report.....

Lee Cattermole got himself sent off after the final whistle for swearing at the ref and will now miss our next five games.

Don't get that :confused:

...and has now got himself suspended for 3 games,

From the above match report.....

Lee Cattermole got himself sent off after the final whistle for swearing at the ref and will now miss our next five games.

Don't get that :confused:

His yellow was his 10th, so that's a 2 match ban, and I'm guessing his straight red just adds 3 games on to it.

A love Supreme...

"Shola Ameobi scored an undeserved last minute equaliser to salvage a point for the Mags at the Sports Direct Arena on Sunday afternoon."

ALS Man of the Match: Simon Mignolet

http://www.themag.co...ans-had-to-say/

Undeserved? When your keeper was man of the match?

:lol:

Thick as pigshit.

As an OOT - and I appreciate I read most of this stuff on a Toon forum - let me just say that the vast majority of Sunderland fans I hear about seem to have a very strange view of the world.

Would like to think they're just the vocal minority.