Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Not sure how O'Neil can say he elbowed him in the chest/throat. He obviously hasn't watched the replay as you can clearly see Tiote's mouth recoil from being elbowed in the jaw the thick mug.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you well know Gene/Ian/Payaso I think you can be a bit of a doilum, but you also have an excellent interpretation of NUFC related matters, and you should be proud of yourself with that post. Superb writing.

:lol: Gene's caused a right stir, hardly any of them have actually read it mind they've all just posted laughing faces followed by "he's clearly bricking it" which is pretty much the opposite of what he's said.

:lol: Gene's caused a right stir, hardly any of them have actually read it mind they've all just posted laughing faces followed by "he's clearly bricking it" which is pretty much the opposite of what he's said.

Standard Mackem response to almost any post that includes words they can't understand.

When it comes to firms, we've took the piss for years, not that I'm condoning it. Can you imagine 2000 mackems on the Gallowgate in the 80s, there really would be deaths. Same happened with us on the Fulwell and the mackems let us take over in 85.

I just think its mint that he called a special press conference to have his say. :lol: He's now officially Pardew's bitch.

I quite like Pards, but I'd never have had him down as a managerial heavyweight who can get under the skin of others with a few well placed words ala Mourinho or Fergie. Either I've grossly underestimated his abilities or Artie Ziff is really quite thin skinned :lol:

When it comes to firms, we've took the piss for years, not that I'm condoning it. Can you imagine 2000 mackems on the Gallowgate in the 80s, there really would be deaths. Same happened with us on the Fulwell and the mackems let us take over in 85.

Generally true Stevie but in the spirit of accuracy there were only about 150 (I knew one of the lads who bought the tickets) and they did get a canny kicking - still excellent business though.

Top post. Even if you disagreed with the content (which I don't) it's still a cracking contribution.

sunderland will forever be in our shadow and it burns at them.

just started reading the RTG replies lol, "they cant even beat nine men" feck me do they not realise cuntamole was sent off after final whistle, tools

Just read the post on rtg about one of our lot inevitably murdering one of yours!

Brilliant and embarrassing at the same time!

When was the last time one of our fans attacked one of your players? :cuppa:

:lol: how apt, a friend just posted this on facebook

John SmithdrP8vlvSl_8.gifThe Grinning Idiot Comedy Club

Thinking of adding these to Code of Conduct as it hasn't been updated for a while

- No coughing, it's very distracting / annoying and you may be infecting other people. If you're genuinely ill stay at home. If you've already bought tickets ring me and if I think you're cough sounds genuine or you send me a scanned copy of your receipt for a brand name of cought mixture I will swap your tickets for an upcoming show

- No ridiculous high heel shoes that make a loud noise when walking across the floor during a performance (and this includes men with a penchant to dress up in women's gear).

- If you're a group attending a gig in a city you're not from then don't make it obvious that being in a well behaved audience is a new experience by chatting away / being disruptive (People from Sunderland visiting Newcastle should pay particular attention to this one based on recent gigs at Tyne Theatre. Mackems are more than welcome as long as they stick to the rules like everybody else).

and for what it's worth he doesn't care about football, so it's not a rivalry thing.

Edited by The Fish

Just read the post on rtg about one of our lot inevitably murdering one of yours!

Brilliant and embarrassing at the same time!

When was the last time one of our fans attacked one of your players? :cuppa:

:lol: how apt, a friend just posted this on facebook

John SmithdrP8vlvSl_8.gifThe Grinning Idiot Comedy Club

Thinking of adding these to Code of Conduct as it hasn't been updated for a while

- No coughing, it's very distracting / annoying and you may be infecting other people. If you're genuinely ill stay at home. If you've already bought tickets ring me and if I think you're cough sounds genuine or you send me a scanned copy of your receipt for a brand name of cought mixture I will swap your tickets for an upcoming show

- No ridiculous high heel shoes that make a loud noise when walking across the floor during a performance (and this includes men with a penchant to dress up in women's gear).

- If you're a group attending a gig in a city you're not from then don't make it obvious that being in a well behaved audience is a new experience by chatting away / being disruptive (People from Sunderland visiting Newcastle should pay particular attention to this one based on recent gigs at Tyne Theatre. Mackems are more than welcome as long as they stick to the rules like everybody else).

and for what it's worth he doesn't care about football, so it's not a rivalry thing.

I'm not actually condoning any violence but to honestly believe we are going to murder one of your lot is absolute paranoia beyond belief!

A bit harsh, no?

I'm not actually condoning any violence but to honestly believe we are going to murder one of your lot is absolute paranoia beyond belief!

A bit harsh, no?

:lol: You genuinely don't understand the point of Gene's post, do you?

[

A bit harsh, no?

is it really paranoia? large elements of your support appear to be in open warfare with Northumbria Police (i speak as someone with a relative on the force who was on duty at the Central Station after the Hearts friendly).

if the Police cannot control sunderland fans, what measures are there to guarantee public safety?

i think the internet is mainly to blame for the increase in invective & threats; i speak, almost like as alcoholic in recovery, as someone who was a ridiculous & horrible keyboard warrior in the past.

all i want is for this game to happen without the undercurrent of menace it is currently affected by.

i'd love to debate what i've written sensibly, but is that possible these days?

A bit harsh, no?

:lol: You genuinely don't understand the point of Gene's post, do you?

most people complaining about it either haven't read it or don't grasp what i'm trying to say

. . which, I think, in effect actually compounds the sentiment of your post .

precisely.

i originally heard this next quotation from the bassist of the Utah Saints, but i don't think he made it up -:

"most people prefer a simple lie to the complicated truth"

To be honest I get the impression that a large portion of Sunderland supporter would be contrary for the sake of it if they thought Newcastle was involved in something. Trying to get any sense out of them over an excellent piece of writing like this would be like expecting a chimp to paint to old master level.

Generally true Stevie but in the spirit of accuracy there were only about 150 (I knew one of the lads who bought the tickets) and they did get a canny kicking - still excellent business though.

150 my arse. You can see about 800 on the youtube clip alone.

The fucking hilarious thing about reading that thread over the road is the amount they spout "Therrrrrrrr obsessed hew".

Hold on, you have just started a thread on your own forum about ONE post on your rivals forum. You make your way to the football section and there are MORE THREADS on your rivals than there are on your own team!

Numbskulls.

Edited by Anorthernsoul