Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be interested to see how we line up for this one. We struggle against teams who put five in the middle which I can see the mackems doing. I'd consider dropping one of Simpson or Santon (probably Simpson cos at least Santon offers something going forward) and putting Raylor back at full back.

I'll be interested to see how we line up for this one. We struggle against teams who put five in the middle which I can see the mackems doing. I'd consider dropping one of Simpson or Santon (probably Simpson cos at least Santon offers something going forward) and putting Raylor back at full back.

I'd feel a little more comfortable having Simpsons pace against Mclean, who looks sharpish..... and he DID kill all those terrorists in the Nakatomi building.

I normally do not even doubt our ability on derby days, they always bottle it.

However our recent run of luck (deflected goals conceded pretty much every game) Our inability to kill off a game, Pardews inability to avoid a tactical car crash when he can see it coming a mile ahead, and the unwashed recent luck (lots of referee backing and plenty of deflected goals and own goals)

has got me a little cautious

We need to do something. Simpson and Williamson making up 50% of our back four is a disaster and Ben Arfa needs to play somewhere.

I take it you didnt see his performance today?

Why just single out Ben Arfa?

We need to do something. Simpson and Williamson making up 50% of our back four is a disaster and Ben Arfa needs to play somewhere.

Aye - he'd be far more culpable had he been playing the full 90. Pards brought him on to try and win the game and the guy had two efforts on goal. How many others did we have in the second half?

Not saying he played brilliantly but the stick he's getting is ridiculous.

It's on my Birthday in all so we best absolutely hump these tramps, recent form pretty much goes out the window just hope they bottle it like they normally do and give their players a miserable couple of minutes drive home from SJP to their Tyneside apartments.

not really singling out ben arfa, as mentioned , simpson and williamson are weak links

If ever there was a time and match to unleash young Ferguson, this is it.

Nobody out of Rtaylor, Ben Arfa or Obertan seem to work on the right so lets get Jonas out there and Ferguson down the left.

He'll battle, he'll provide service and he'll defend.

He'll protect Santon and Jonas can protect Simpson.

The Dembas need service. Its that simple.

Its Time!

If ever there was a time and match to unleash young Ferguson, this is it.

Nobody out of Rtaylor, Ben Arfa or Obertan seem to work on the right so lets get Jonas out there and Ferguson down the left.

He'll battle, he'll provide service and he'll defend.

He'll protect Santon and Jonas can protect Simpson.

The Dembas need service. Its that simple.

Its Time!

Im worried - they are dangerous going forward

I think we'll win 4-0. It's the only game home or away where Sunderland play in a big game atmosphere. For them going to Man Utd or Tottenham the home crowd treat them like they're Wigan hence they NEVER play in big game atmospheres unless they play us, and it envelopes them every time. 4-0, 3-0 at half time, not a peyp from the mackems.