Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Btw, 15 guests :lol:

Hiya bamps!

The thing that pisses me off most about the tramps, its not the fact that they dont realise that everything they say about us is a caricature of every other inferior club's fan's exact same sentiments about their superior rivals up and down the country, its not the fact that their like children claiming the opposite is the truth because they think if they shout it loud enough it becomes true, its not the idea that the they live in a shithole yet somehow they're the ones with class, its the fact that they are the biggest 'cake and eat it merchants' i have ever come across.

They exalt Ashley to the highest level for what he has done, screamed with laughter that their dreams came true and an owner went about fucking the club up, delighted in it and fair play to them. Then they want to claim we are some sort of drama queens, taking ourselves too seriously and believing we are special because we en masse the supporters were up in the arms. You cant have it both ways, either Ashley has not made the club a laughing stock or the supporters were rightfully up in arms.

The result yesterday is another case in point, we went to their shithole last season with a team lower down the league and come away with a draw after they get a lucky last minute equaliser. Every single one of them agreed that they took the moral victory. They come here this season lower down the league, we are the only team in it and get a last minute equaliser and again they reckon they take the moral victory.

The examples are endless. They've got special educational needs, to a man.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON suggesting we should have had men sent off in the second half. I can't think of one bad challenge by one of our players in the second half. Bit hard to hack people when you've already got the ball 80% of the time.

Idiots were complaining about Cisse and Cabaye not getting involved, they weren't getting involved because the ball was 30 feet over their heads every time. We were like Wimbledon 1988 and we can't play like that without Shola.

Benny was class, and what a feeling when we equalised, hilarious walking down the stairs at the end looked up at the mackems locked eyes with this one fat cunt, he was fingering "1-1" as if it hurt us, they were winning 1-0 in the 92nd minute, and he thinks he'll wind us up by taking the piss saying 1-1 :lol: sums them up.

So fucked today though feel like sewing the police cos I wouldn't have started drinking at 930, if it wasn't for that ridiculous kick off time.

MON suggesting we should have had men sent off in the second half. I can't think of one bad challenge by one of our players in the second half. Bit hard to hack people when you've already got the ball 80% of the time.

Could argue that Turner could have walked for deliberate handball (had Mike Dean seen it).

I notice MOTD managed to omit that one from their highlights :glare:

Let's be honest lads not one of us are suprised by the reaction of these super classy tramps. All the talk of 'we're a top 3 team under O'Neill look at the form table' 'mags teams shite sess and McClean will show them up' basically setting up a situation where they pretty unanimously thought they were going to come and slaughter us, they draw with us and we dominate the game but we're the one's that have messed up as they've 'took a draw to a top 6 side away' I agree with them of course it's 2 points dropped by us but pre-game we stood no chance according to them.

This "Tiote cheated" shite they're all consumed with Sessegnon elbowed him in the face I agree he went down to make more of it but how many players wouldn't go down? they had about 4 different topics on the incident but whether he fell or not Sessegnon getting sent off was the correct outcome. McClean and Cattermole both put in leg breaking challenges and like Toonotl just mentioned I don't understand the notion that we were the dirty side I didn't see any challenges by our lot anything like that, the 'dirty hacking bastard Tiote' was yellow carded for persistent fouls not for a hard challenge.

I've seen a fair few of them have started saying they dominated from 0-60 minutes, must've watched a different game to me tbh they got the goal (which was a very soft penalty, Pardew's comments about how it was a pen under the law but you never see them given was fair) then O'Neill switched them to parking the bus mode. They're certain the ref was on our side despite getting a lot of dubious free kicks, Cattermole lasting the 90 minutes and us having at least 2 penalty shouts of at least equal claim to theirs turned down before we were given a pen that should have been re-taken.

I can't bear these twats tbh, this is exactly how I knew they'd react. Threads about how 9 men and a dodgy ref was what it took for us to draw, Cattermole lasted the full game and Sessegnon wouldn't have made a massive difference in that 2nd half as we were already getting into control and he's just an outlet for them. The cherry on top is the muppets that are crying about how it was 5 mins injury time, we scored in the 91st minute.

The tramps were better than us for 40 minutes. They played football in between kicking lumps. Our lot spent that time chasing them round looking for a fight and somtimes playing hoofball.

The last 5minutes of the the first half and all of the 2nd half we were dominant.

Had a look on that pure football forum they've got in the week before the game, there was a 'Mag Myth' thread which was a superb read from everything from the usual 'Barcelona of the North' shite to us always thinking we've had huge crowds etc. So, a post that came to my mind was one of the daft fuckers putting "Ameobi always scores against us' as his favourite 'Mag Myth'. :lol:

Anyway, in honour of the Mackem folk singer here's a derby fact or two for him to chew on.

FACT:

MON......Rhymes with none, which by a strange coincidence is the amount of Tyne & Wear derby victories that Steve Bruce and Martin O' Neill have to their name.

FACT:

28.........The amount of years Sunderland failed to beat us on their own territory.

FACT:

4.......years and counting till they can try to do it again.

FACT:

12.......Years without a win at St. James' Park.

FACT:

Shola Ameobi..........In Nigerian, Shola's name literally means 'Mackem Slayer' or 'I laugh in the face of all who are afflicted with red & white disease and flick sand into all spotty boys faces who sit on a beach with a trampy tombola shirt on' (depending on the region of Nigeria you're in).

FACT:

Since 1920, SAFC have had nineteen seasons where they averaged under 20K. We've had four.

FACT:

Four.........the amount of games in European competition SAFC have had to NUFC's one hundred plus.

FACT:

The Mayor of Milan can indeed confirm that he's never seen a Mackem in his city.

Had a look on that pure football forum they've got in the week before the game, there was a 'Mag Myth' thread which was a superb read from everything from the usual 'Barcelona of the North' shite to us always thinking we've had huge crowds etc. So, a post that came to my mind was one of the daft fuckers putting "Ameobi always scores against us' as his favourite 'Mag Myth'. :lol:

Anyway, in honour of the Mackem folk singer here's a derby fact or two for him to chew on.

FACT:

MON......Rhymes with none, which by a strange coincidence is the amount of Tyne & Wear derby victories that Steve Bruce and Martin O' Neill have to their name.

FACT:

28.........The amount of years Sunderland failed to beat us on their own territory.

FACT:

4.......years and counting till they can try to do it again.

FACT:

12.......Years without a win at St. James' Park.

FACT:

Shola Ameobi..........In Nigerian, Shola's name literally means 'Mackem Slayer' or 'I laugh in the face of all who are afflicted with red & white disease and flick sand into all spotty boys faces who sit on a beach with a trampy tombola shirt on' (depending on the region of Nigeria you're in).

FACT:

Since 1920, SAFC have had nineteen seasons where they averaged under 20K. We've had four.

FACT:

Four.........the amount of games in European competition SAFC have had to NUFC's one hundred plus.

FACT:

The Mayor of Milan can indeed confirm that he's never seen a Mackem in his city.

Good man :lol:

It was my daughters first derby yesterday and she loved it although I dont really think she was quite expecting the emotional roller coaster ride that derbys bring. From the not getting much sleep the night before to the first eyeball confrontation of the enemy not to mention going 1 down, penalty misses etc etc.

I always think it has a bit of extra bite for those of us living in the no mans land of Boldon as we have to walk among the enemy in the streets and pubs after the game. Bragging rights really do matter to us.

ue to the early kick off we got dropped off at the ground so just headed for Shearers. The atmosphere outside under the canopy / smoking section was sheer class. The jovial singing at passers by had tears rolling down my face. If anyone was there you will know what I mean.

I had told my daughter of the mackem march from the train station to the ground and we therefore took up our position on the wall next to the escalators overlooking barrack road. The excitement as first the police on foot, then the cavalry followed by the bamps turn the corner onto barrack road still excites me. You know at this point you are only moments away from the first exchanges of the day. I started off all restrained and dad like but was soon hopping from foot to foot doing the five one dance. The abuse from both sides gets louder and louder and thats it, Derbys on.

Then a quick walk into the ground where the atmosphere was fantastic. The bamps kept chucking their beach balls down and they good old boys who caught them kept ripping them up.

Unfortunately my row in the leazes doesnt really let you eyeball them after that but its still great fun watching our fans a few rows ahead eyeballing a particular bamp and exchanging insults. A few chicken dances were on display.

Great day out.

The excitement as first the police on foot, then the cavalry followed by the bamps turn the corner onto barrack road still excites me.

Yep ,with you on that. Good summary of the occasion in general, gutted I missed it.

It was my daughters first derby yesterday and she loved it although I dont really think she was quite expecting the emotional roller coaster ride that derbys bring. From the not getting much sleep the night before to the first eyeball confrontation of the enemy not to mention going 1 down, penalty misses etc etc.

I always think it has a bit of extra bite for those of us living in the no mans land of Boldon as we have to walk among the enemy in the streets and pubs after the game. Bragging rights really do matter to us.

ue to the early kick off we got dropped off at the ground so just headed for Shearers. The atmosphere outside under the canopy / smoking section was sheer class. The jovial singing at passers by had tears rolling down my face. If anyone was there you will know what I mean.

I had told my daughter of the mackem march from the train station to the ground and we therefore took up our position on the wall next to the escalators overlooking barrack road. The excitement as first the police on foot, then the cavalry followed by the bamps turn the corner onto barrack road still excites me. You know at this point you are only moments away from the first exchanges of the day. I started off all restrained and dad like but was soon hopping from foot to foot doing the five one dance. The abuse from both sides gets louder and louder and thats it, Derbys on.

Then a quick walk into the ground where the atmosphere was fantastic. The bamps kept chucking their beach balls down and they good old boys who caught them kept ripping them up.

Unfortunately my row in the leazes doesnt really let you eyeball them after that but its still great fun watching our fans a few rows ahead eyeballing a particular bamp and exchanging insults. A few chicken dances were on display.

Great day out.

I was hit by chewing gum, a two pence piece him the kid in fronts back, and they chucked some sort of liquid down. Total cowards. Them and red scousers fluctuate in my most hated box, it's them today.

One of the lads was raging when a nail clipper landed on his head during the game. Calling them worse than muck. Debating whether or not to hand it to a steward and all that.

Getting the pints in at half time another one of the lads who sits at the other end of the group complained that when he was shaking his "weez keyz" over his head he lost his nail clipper.

:D

I used to sit under L7 in SJH mid tier. Scousers were worse for throwing stuff, then Mackems.

I've been talking on twitter to a journo who reckons the club (nufc) have said no damage to toilets etc. but I linked him the Northumbria police web that states there was?

Who has the agenda here?

Tell you what mind its a shame that a similar level of singing cant be created for other home games.

Its normally like a library where I sit but yesterday everyone was singing, chanting, screaming etc.

Love it when its like that.

Yeh definitely. People can start drinking at whatever time but it doesn't really feel right I suppose. Even 1.30 is a gash kick off time. Other than 3 O'clock I reckon 5.30 kick offs have to be the best.