Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of getting stuck in ? in one of the fiercest derbies in the country...ok sorry. I also don't think you can take the morale highground on which manager has no class...pardew and his entorage have previous for getting a little wound up don't they.

What do you 'ate most about tho-as "mags"?

Still in the cup courtesy of two Arsenal own goals. With O'Neills frankly remarkable luck I wouldn't be at all surprised if they done well in it that said they haven't beaten Everton in a long time.
Cheers, that means a lot. If we play with some derby day spirit we might nick a draw ;-)

Captain and best player suspended (thats two different players btw) for Everton, who are doing their usual trick of looking like a relegation side before xmas then looking like a champions league side come springtime. Not easy.

of getting stuck in ? in one of the fiercest derbies in the country...ok sorry. I also don't think you can take the morale highground on which manager has no class...pardew and his entorage have previous for getting a little wound up don't they.

:lol: 'e ayuts every think.

Still in the cup courtesy of two Arsenal own goals.

With O'Neills frankly remarkable luck I wouldn't be at all surprised if they done well in it that said they haven't beaten Everton in a long time.

Cheers, that means a lot. If we play with some derby day spirit we might have 4 first teamers serving bans at the same time.

FYP

Like I said, there's a difference between "getting stuck in" and what Cattermole did. He didn't just commit to a tackle, he committed assault. You have to agree that any other stage of the match and he'd have been shown a straight red. It was a shocking tackle and wasn't "getting stuck in". It was a deliberate attempt to hobble Tiote.

That's the thing though songbird, Newcastle fans didn't finish the match and instantly try to claim moral high ground, it's your lot who need to remark on this nebulous "class". My point (and I think others would agree) is that the lack of selfawareness to call yourselves classy is a fucking joke. Pardew did over-step the mark and he has apologised and I don't think I've seen anyone defending his actions? O'Neil acted the cunt and then lied and then refused to meet Pardew, like a man and move on.

it's the lack of self awareness man, it's just staggering.

the jawdie nation

mock funerals for a stadium

steven taylor

topless male supporters, very often fat as fuck

steve wraith

barcelona of the north

the bandwagon supporters post1992

ye divvent understand man

shearer

famous number 9 short

waiting list, 50,000 locked out shite

the mags in the gillingham end at roker 87

invading the pitch in the play offs

john mccririck

jordie shore

off the top of me head like

Some of the reporting on this game has been completely pathetic. Quite a lot of bias towards O'Neill, how is he such a media darling?

I think the fuckwits in the media just like to compliment him becuase he's been to university. Doesn't stop him from being just about the biggest wind up merchant out there (although Pardew is running him close :lol:) A mate reckoned he ordered everyone on the Sunderland bench when they scored on Sunday to run up and down the touchline celebrating like a bunch of teenaged fanboys. Didn't see it myself, but he reckons he used to pull shit like this all the time at Celtic.

Isn't he heavily into criminology? No wonder he's been seconded to those scabs....

the jawdie nation - make most geordies cringe

mock funerals for a stadium - why would you hate it? Ridicule aye but hate???

steven taylor - what about him?

topless male supporters, very often fat as fuck - its normally the same one ya daft cunt, from South Shields too, so a mackem as far as many are concerned

steve wraith - I used to think the same, esp the Krays crack, but he's a genuine canny bloke who tries to do SOMETHING

barcelona of the north - a phrase made up by journalists same as geordie nation

the bandwagon supporters post1992 - Sunderland's largest average gate between 1982 and 1996 was 21,000. Our largest average gate between 1982 and 1989 was 29,810 in 1984. From that era your gates went up from 21,000 ave (at best) to 47,000 in 2002, difference of 26,000 whereas wors went from a high of 30,000 to 52,000 in 2001, a difference of 22,000. So you found more new fans than we did you cliched mackem doilum.

ye divvent understand man - ye divvint

shearer - what's to hate about him, he over compensates talking about Sunderland too, never says anything negative about yous

famous number 9 short - again media related, but who could yous use, Eric fuckin Gates hahaha, Phil Gray pmsl, its a sad bit of crack that Niall Quinn would easily be in your best 3 strikers of the last 30 years.

waiting list, 50,000 locked out shite - 20,000, why could you hate a club for having a waiting list fucking pathetic.

the mags in the gillingham end at roker 87 - fuck all to do in May when the seasons over, a few hundred lads turn out to offer some North Eastern vocal encouragement, and you go on about it 25 years later

invading the pitch in the play offs - you're lucky the police dogs saved yous

john mccririck - a southern bell end who has little to do with us

jordie shore - half them are smoggies or mackems you doil cunt

off the top of me head like

They're the most pathetic reasons I've ever read by the way, if I was a mackem I'd find better reasons to hate Nyuuuuuuuuwcasull than thems.

From where I was I seen Ba dragged down which looked like a penalty in the first half & Ben Arfa dragged down in the first half.

I couldn't see any of the handball claims and match of the day neglected to show them.

I'll say this though - their penalty was soft as f*ck and quite incosistent given that he gave us bugger all.

Soft or not, their penalty was correct. Williamson prevented him from getting to the ball - we need to accept that one.

MOTD showed one handball claim but it was the iffy one - not the god-damn f*cking blatent one where Turner jumped with his arm straight up and it prevented the ball from getting to Ba's head. Was down the Gallowgate end about halfway through the second half. Only Ba seemed to appeal and he was livid and rightly so.

If anyone's got a clip of it off ESPN get it posted up here. Let the Mackems try and dispute it...

krull for grabbing mclean around the throat (it was mistimed and deserved a yellow,which he got)

A Mackem invention - Krul seperate the pair of them when their foreheads were together. Probably saved the pair of them being sent off tbh. He pushed McClean back - at no time did he grab him round the throat. Post pictoral evidence in response if you care to argue otherwise.

As for Tiote going down, aye he went on a bit and yes, it was uncomfortable to watch (not unlike Barton going to the deck against Arsenal back in August) and I don't think you'll find too many of our lot who won't admit he made a meal of it, but FFS look at the slow-mo, his jaw wobbles from side to side as though he's just taken a punch from a boxer!

Some of the reporting on this game has been completely pathetic. Quite a lot of bias towards O'Neill, how is he such a media darling?
I think the fuckwits in the media just like to compliment him becuase he's been to university. Doesn't stop him from being just about the biggest wind up merchant out there (although Pardew is running him close :lol:) A mate reckoned he ordered everyone on the Sunderland bench when they scored on Sunday to run up and down the touchline celebrating like a bunch of teenaged fanboys. Didn't see it myself, but he reckons he used to pull shit like this all the time at Celtic.
Isn't he heavily into criminology? No wonder he's been seconded to those scabs....

He apparently attended the trial of the Yourkshire Ripper as a "interested spectator".......probably went to offer support thinking it was Wearside Jack

Going back to Songbird's post earlier, have any of us disputed that Sunderland were the only ones playing football in the first half?

What got to them (and MON) was Pardew. Purely and simply. And someone please tell me what the hell he did wrong? Showed passion throughout the game, reacted to every decision we got as if his life depended on it and a clenched fist in celebration whilst looking at the opposition manager is hardly the crime of the century.

They shook hands at the end, that shows that both managers had the respect to accept that when the game is over what's gone on on the touchline is in the past. Neither held a grudge and in fact the only people who seem to hold any grudges is the Mackems themselves.

Figures.

They all seem to be convinced O'Neill refused to have a pint with Pardew post game which is tradition after the derby apparently, they're loving this but is it not just further proof that O'Neill is a cuntbag too? really don't understand why they're so riled up by Pardew celebrating like he did when O'Neill was acting like Rocky after beating Apollo Creed. Like Fish has said no Newcastle fan I've seen has tried to take the morale high ground after this one so when we point out the Cattermole tackle etc as points of them being utter scum and they point to shite like Tiote falling over easy it means nowt I freely admit he went down easy he almost had his leg snapped in two and the ref didn't send the bloke off so can you blame him?

Unreal how shit the great unwashed's craic is. Some of the points they make is school playground stuff, it just goes to show how bright they actually are :bag_on_head:

That's 8 POINTS We've took off them in 2 seasons, numbskulls.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Their whole support of Cattermole hits home how utterly blockheaded they are.

Cattermole is thick as mince, he's half the player Tiote is. Tiote does the job Cattermole tries to do but with a bit more quality, that bit more subtley, that bit more international class. He's a better footballer all-round, everything he does is that level above Cattermole, and he knows that. That's why he put one on him early doors like he's playing sunday morning football (no pun intended). He could quite easily have walked for that, the mackems are spunking on his eyebrow for showing "commitment & heart", but is this so called "commitment to the cause" when the club captain gets themselves needlessly banded for 4 games for acting like a complete child?

It just sums them right up when they see Lee Cattermole as some sort of martyr, he's an average footballer at very best.