Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Really? Idiots. Ironic really given the central message of your post. The truth obviously hurts.

indeed; from a 51 year old Blyth based Mackem.

i'd have mentioned it sooner but it took a while to decode the spelling errors

Dear me :idiot: . Did it start "I see you have still had no luck catching me....?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Idiots. Ironic really given the central message of your post. The truth obviously hurts.

indeed; from a 51 year old Blyth based Mackem.

i'd have mentioned it sooner but it took a while to decode the spelling errors

Dear me :idiot: . Did it start "I see you have still had no luck catching me....?"

very good!! it actually started -:

"wat a fuckin arseole your sonny....."

yes, it said "arseole"

yes, it said "arseole"

:scratchhead: Ye Gods, 51 years old and he's only managed to spell 2 words out of 6 spelt correctly. And one of them is 'a'.........:lol:

yes, it said "arseole"

:scratchhead: Ye Gods, 51 years old and he's only managed to spell 2 words out of 6 spelt correctly. And one of them is 'a'......... :lol:

according to Facebook, he's unable to spell the name of the firm he works for either.......

yes, it said "arseole"

:scratchhead: Ye Gods, 51 years old and he's only managed to spell 2 words out of 6 spelt correctly. And one of them is 'a'......... :lol:

according to Facebook, he's unable to spell the name of the firm he works for either.......

Name and shame Gene, you know it's for the good of humanity.

Play reserves at Kingston Park again or/and use season ticket to get in or register to buy a ticket.

Or just give them a kicking.

yes, it said "arseole"

If you're not going to name him, at least put the email up so we can all have a laugh?

"wat a fuckin arseole your sonny. youve been brainwashed by all the ‘’goerdie nation’’ properganda..learn too have an opinion for youself dickhead...dont ever try talking the morale high ground, you suport newc..ermm sorry tha tooooooonnnnnnn, whereas we suport the only classy club in the area...now jog on ..dont cry and man the fuck up you wimp because we are watchin"

But truthfully, did we not hear a while back that why should Ashley back the club while he's getting constant grief from fans? The grief simmered down and he started to back it again. And it's true. If fans can't appreciate the good stuff he does for nufc, why should he keep going? He can do what he likes and we cana stop him.

How has he 'started to back it again'?

"wat a fuckin arseole your sonny. youve been brainwashed by all the ‘’goerdie nation’’ properganda..learn too have an opinion for youself dickhead...dont ever try talking the morale high ground, you suport newc..ermm sorry tha tooooooonnnnnnn, whereas we suport the only classy club in the area...now jog on ..dont cry and man the fuck up you wimp because we are watchin"

Was that it or did he actually threaten your person/safety/life etc?

send me your email address & i'll forward the whole thing on if you're that interested

send me your email address & i'll forward the whole thing on if you're that interested

No need old son, I think I get the jist of it.

"arseole" hahaha Why can't they pronounce their h's and why can't they write them. They know we view them as tramps in every fibre of their lives, and we do. It's perhaps a childish thing for someone in their early 30's to say, but generally they ARE beneath us, absolutely everything about them. Decency, etiquette, crack, banter, city, you could write a book about it man.

Choose 5-1, choose Scott sellars in the rain, choose emre from 30 yards, choose beardo on new years day, choose 4-1 but we bossed the first half, choose shearer's last goal, choose 19 & 15 points, choose Dabizas at the SOS, choose Bellamy after 90seconds, choose shearer through the wall, choose nobby from spot, choose a Nolan hat trick, choose Shola the mackemslayer, choose any o'brien, choose Ryan Taylor over the wall. Choose NUFC!!!

SMB

Choose cheesy chips & panda pop,

choose no airport,

choose your tourist attraction being a centre for glass,

The fucking youngin's haven't got a clue like.

Probably a bunch of little pricks who can't take their drink.

They'll no doubt end up with lifetime bans like the lad who sprayed where the sign used to be.

It's a shame we couldn't be classy like the mackems and invade the pitch, assault opposition players, smash up a metro and smear the bogs walls with shit. That's what classy fans do...

Hmmm not sure mongbird is an actual oasis song like but never mind (nirvana) I love it! just love it how the toon army paint themselves as somehow superior in the way they act compared to Sunderland supporters. it's canny juvenile really. You all come across as very arrogant as though butter wouldnt melt. Fans invading the pitch? see playoffs For assaulting players (see playoffs) for disgusting behavour see singing toon army through a minites silence for bobby moore at tranmere.....ALL clubs have their nuggets. Disgusting tackles see sherah see barton see cabaye see tiote see guthrie

Hmmm not sure mongbird is an actual oasis song like but never mind (nirvana) I love it! just love it how the toon army paint themselves as somehow superior in the way they act compared to Sunderland supporters. it's canny juvenile really. You all come across as very arrogant as though butter wouldnt melt. Fans invading the pitch? see playoffs For assaulting players (see playoffs) for disgusting behavour see singing toon army through a minites silence for bobby moore at tranmere.....ALL clubs have their nuggets. Disgusting tackles see sherah see barton see cabaye see tiote see guthrie

Do you believe that Sunderland have more class than Newcastle?

cause of the name change and yesterday they pulled the sports direct logos down on the stadium haha in a reserve game

Edited by DEADMAN