nhl 12

JoCo85

By far and away the best sport game I have ever played. It does help I'm into ice hockey. Saying that my friend, who has never seen a hockey game in his life, gave it a bash and he didn't put it down for 6 hours. It is immense. Best part is, if you get fucked off with the way your performing you just drop the gloves and smash one of the oppositions face in. It takes a few games to get into, and is a struggle to score at times, but when you get the knack it is awesome. If any of you lot wanna try something new, give it a bash. It would be cheaper to get 11, which is nearly as good.

I've got 11 and just get really frustrated at not being able to score, losing 2-1 or 1-0 after pummeling the oppositions goalie is a pain in the arse. Good game besides that mind and if I could get the scoring part down it'd be funner.

I've got 11 and just get really frustrated at not being able to score, losing 2-1 or 1-0 after pummeling the oppositions goalie is a pain in the arse. Good game besides that mind and if I could get the scoring part down it'd be funner.

Aye, that's always been the problem with any of the NHL games, I get bored of not being able to score! Story of my teenage years to be honest..

Yeah but its so gratifying hitting the twine, when you manage to...got the lingo and everything... yeah nhl on the megadrive is how I got started with the series, that and its quite good to actually play, once you get the ice skating down.