Krul + Colo sign up

NJS

Two of our top players sign long term deals and not a peep from Leazes, speaks fucking volumes for the man. I may not get to many games but I know how to be happy when something positive happens. The sad, Freddy loving mug must be having a mare at the moment. Not good news Leazes????

Fuck sake man people wonder why he goes on. Can you not enjoy something good without getting in a pop at him

Well said.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news. I had a feeling Colo was heading for the exit door in the summer to excuses of 'well he wanted to sign and we wanted him to as well, but he wasn't prepared to accept our terms, he doesn't fit our wage model anyway, all of the fee will be reinvested in the team', etc etc etc. Very happy to see that won't be the case.

Two of our top players sign long term deals and not a peep from Leazes, speaks fucking volumes for the man. I may not get to many games but I know how to be happy when something positive happens. The sad, Freddy loving mug must be having a mare at the moment. Not good news Leazes????

Fuck sake man people wonder why he goes on. Can you not enjoy something good without getting in a pop at him

Well said.

Aye, I have to agree like. There was no need to bring LM into this unless he'd commented. I think we all know where he stands.

Tbf It's not surprising LM will be brought up in situations like this, given he is often seeking to be the centre of attention when pointing out the negatives whenever he posts people will naturally notice his absence when something good happens and he doesn't have the humility to appreciate it :dunno:

Why sacrifice the player who, perhaps Woodgate aside, has clearly been the best centre back this club has had in decades?

Our central defence needs enhancing, not overhauling.

I'm not disputing how good an individual he is, I just think if he were to leave the chance to bring in 2 big athletes that are both quick and can bully strikers is one I would seriously consider taking.

I think it's about evolving more than overhauling so that wasn't the best choice of words on my part but I just see him being such a difficult player to find the right partner for because of what he lacks, where as signing 2 players that are capable of former a better partnership could be the better option to make us stronger back there.

4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

Do you realise what little sense you are trying to make?