If anyone at NUFC is reading.....

Asprilla

Please fuck off. :rolleyes:

In the last fortnight, the team and management have been paid over a million pounds to:

Score NO goals

Win NO matches

Get NO points

Provide NO entertainment.

I'd love to know how much effort went into accomplishing these dizzying achievements.

*Goes back to earning a living*

;)

BTW Happy New Year folks :rolleyes:

do we need any more 'bollox, owens injured' or 'souness is shit' threads. can we not just keep them all in one?

72578[/snapback]

I didn't mention either Owen or Souness so..... ;)

I guess the whingey threads will dry up when we stop being cack :idea:

do we need any more 'bollox, owens injured' or 'souness is shit' threads. can we not just keep them all in one?

72578[/snapback]

Or at least give every of these topics its own forum. Now that would be GREAT © SLP 2005.

still agree though, bramble, babayaro, boumsong, faye and ameobi are all regular starters for us yet they wouldnt get a game at anywhere else other than sunderland.

Carr??? had his hernia op a week before shearer and still not back?

Dyer??? whats this mystery illness? why arent we allowed to know? whys he been out for what seems like years, is he secretly banned or something?

Viana/Milner??? £12mil worth of talent given to someone else for free for a bit.

Bramble 6mil

Boumsong 8mil

Milner 5 mil

Viana 8mil

Luque 9.5mil

Think who else we could have bought with that money! I know its not all Souness, its the club in general, its rotten to the core with lies, mystery illnesses, money that magically appears one minute and isnt available the next, games called off with 20mins to go, a multi million pound training complex that we cant use cos the grounds hard. I feel like crying!

Changed your mind over Souness I see.

72597[/snapback]

Yes, I was more patient than you were. As far as I'm concerned now, I've lost every scrap of faith in him. Not only for being bad tactically, but for being such a bloody jinx.

Think who else we could have bought with that money! I know its not all Souness, its the club in general, its rotten to the core with lies, mystery illnesses, money that magically appears one minute and isnt available the next, games called off with 20mins to go, a multi million pound training complex that we cant use cos the grounds hard. I feel like crying!

72582[/snapback]

Sorry I have to disagree with that, Souness has to go, YES, but the club is anything but rotten to the core. As far as Im concerned this club is one of the better run ones in the league, we get money when its needed, have ambition and enough business nous to make that ambition a reality. What we do have though is a naive chairman who wants whats best for the club but isnt good enough to make it happen.

But at the end of the day he puts the money into the hands of the current manager, the manager he employed but as has been said before, we only took Souness because he was the only option and thats down to the way in which we dispensed with Robson, do that again and we'll end up with some other tuppence ha'penny piece of shite.

72582[/snapback]

Sorry I have to disagree with that, Souness has to go, YES, but the club is anything but rotten to the core. As far as Im concerned this club is one of the better run ones in the league, we get money when its needed, have ambition and enough business nous to make that ambition a reality. What we do have though is a naive chairman who wants whats best for the club but isnt good enough to make it happen.

But at the end of the day he puts the money into the hands of the current manager, the manager he employed but as has been said before, we only took Souness because he was the only option and thats down to the way in which we dispensed with Robson, do that again and we'll end up with some other tuppence ha'penny piece of shite.

72688[/snapback]

more or less what I think, apart from that Shepherd may get it right next time, after all Souness is the only manager that the majority weren't also happy with at the time

Edited by LeazesMag

more or less what I think, apart from that Shepherd may get it right next time, after all Souness is the only manager that the majority weren't also happy with at the time

72690[/snapback]

I think we all know we're getting nothing out of this season but regardless of the scare mongering that goes on we also all know theres no way we're going down. I've given up the season, given up any hope that we'll manage anything but at the same time I've given up on the continual roundabout of managerial shenanigans that goes on. All I want is for Souness out and a proper serious world class manager to walk in the door, same day. No caretaker, no "shit we're managerless, lets take *insert random about to be sacked managers name here*" and no "Alan the saviour" (at least not yet).

Give up on the season, lets take time to suss the players out, not rush Owen back and risk something worse then when the times right ie we have our first choice manager in the bag get rid of Souness and all his waste of space staff and start afresh.

sheperds ego comes before the club. the viana signing, the attempt at rooney, chucking money at luque, going after joaquin. Players hes after just cos he can, just so he can beat liverpool or chelsea to their signatures, not cos we need them.

If the club was in his best interests he stop babbling about how we are the biggest club in the land, buy us 2 decent defenders, 2 non injury prone strikers and get rid of souness. At the minute we are the laughing stock of the rest of the country. the liverpool game highlighted that perfectly, owen was mortified at how shit we were in that game and was probably wishing hed paid the extra 8mil to liverpool himself. And i cant remember the last time the opposition fans cheered on a player from the opposing time like they did with Bramble.

I think we would have a very good chance of attracting allardyce or curbishley in january. both touted as svens successors, both doing the business with squads 3 times shitter than ours over a number of seaons. Both whos agents are stirring for a bigger club or the england job.

didnt you know, drug addiction is an illness and hes a very brave young boy for wanting to deal with it, we should support him not condemn him....allegedly!!! It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if it was him but for the sake of the board il retract my alleged allegations! say, when did he play his last game for us again......

I think we would have a very good chance of attracting allardyce or curbishley in january. both touted as svens successors, both doing the business with squads 3 times shitter than ours over a number of seaons. Both whos agents are stirring for a bigger club or the england job.

72715[/snapback]

Well that's got my pulse racing ;)

72715[/snapback]

Well that's got my pulse racing ;)

72756[/snapback]

To be fair though i would accept anybody else in charge of the team for the time being rather than the fuckwit that is in charge just now..