The Lee Cattermole Dis-appreciation Thread

Monroe Transfer

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=680020

for all those squealling about Lee on Sunday, the yellow and the red cards dont ever forget that the lad put in a performance that was full of guts,quality ,commitment, and class.. Exactly what the SMB said was lacking last tiem at the ASDA

Well done me son

After years of seeing a total lack of heart when going there, I thought Cattermoles tackle on Tiote, their apparent hard man, showed everyone that this team were not going to be bossed and bullied by anyone.

You couldn't make it up. Well, you could actually.

After years of seeing a total lack of heart when going there, I thought Cattermoles tackle on Tiote, their apparent hard man, showed everyone that this team were not going to be bossed and bullied by anyone.

You couldn't make it up. Well, you could actually.

You not think Cattermole's psychopathic lunge on our apparent 'hard man' Tiote showed that they were top dogs? that it took all of 40 seconds before their captain completely lost his cool in a derby shows how they are going to dominate us for the next decade, you disagree?

If any of them had seen Tiote in person they'd know he's the real deal, bloke's built like a brick outhouse.

I love how they keep comparing the 2. Cattermole injures fellow professionals on a weekly basis with tackles from behind, studs up and lunges. Beye was never the same after Cattermole twatted him when he was at wigan. He tries to stop doing this after he gets a yellow, but often forgets cos hes thick. Its like he has a quota to fill each game by getting a yellow to try and injure someone. See Gutierrez at their place and Tiote here. Tiote gets yellows for persistent fouling, or professionals fouls. Never have i seen him lunge or tackle from behind yet, there is a world of difference between the 2.

Makem runt Horswill was getting a stemmy tonight on Legends talking about Tommy fucking Smith . He was trying to compare 'the good old days' and the modern game (Catermoles opener as the basis of the comparison) Basically saying how you'got awwy with more back then' etc . His excitement came from the anecdote Tommy Smith had handed Martin Chivers a menu for Liverpool Hospital in the Anfield tunnel after Chivers had gone past him in the corresponding fixture.

"There's the menu so you can get your order in early because that's where you're going" the tale continued . It was the whole 'get in my son' way he talked - with obvious intent at playing down Catts' rediculousness .There's loyalty to 'your team' etc. But there's also making yourself sound like a stupid cunt.

Fact is - Cattermole's 15 years behind the times and doesn't have enough skill to compensate when facing 'todays players'

Shorts up, chest puffed, brain dis-engaged . He's a joke man .

Apparently he told Tiote in the tunnel that he was going to break his legs too.

The fact is he would only ever attempt it on an enclosed environment like a football pitch where he would be protected from any real retaliation. He knows fine well if it was mano-es-mano Tiote would rip his head off.

It's not worth the waste of breath or effort in talking about a team that's below us in so many ways, they'll be loving that we're even paying any attention to them for a change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...