"Gilette Soccer Saturday Live" at the Arena

Anorthernsoul

So you go there and watch not just people - but complete pricks watching the match - for the same price as a ticket to go to the match?

They haven't thought it through have they? :lol:

So you go there and watch not just people - but complete pricks watching the match - for the same price as a ticket to go to the match?

:lol: Aye I was saying this to a mate earlier, you can go to a game for that or go watch it in the pub, have a night out and a curry for the £30.

Edited by Howay

Much against my better judgement I was once talked into paying to listen to Le Tissier speak at a charity curry night

I knew I shouldn't have handed the cash over, and sure enough the big nosed cunt didn't turn up. The late Alan Ball was sent in his stead, and he rolled out a "England 66" routine so old and cliche drenched he'd obviously done it 100s of times. To be fair to him, he was good on the Q & A aftrwards and stayed late just to have the crack with quite a few of us, our table included. He came across well and had obvious real passion for the game without being all " times were 'ard when I were a lad" about it.

You'd have to pay me to watch this bunch of fuckin strap-ons "perform" on stage mind. Is this one being aimed at the ironic/student market?

They won't even be watching any matches as it's on after the Premier league season is finished :icon_lol:

Going to a Les Ferdinand talk in on 6th April (Good Friday). Someone on here asked me to mention if owt like this was coming up after the last one I went to, but I can't remember who it was.

It's in Hebburn, £30 a ticket witha all profits going to the local hospice. Drop me a PM if you want the number of the lad sorting it.

:lol: Aye I was saying this to a mate earlier, you can go…watch it in the pub, have a night out and a curry for the £30.

£30???

Where at like ;)

Get down the Takdir in Whitley man for their Tenner set menu. Quality.

Going to a Les Ferdinand talk in on 6th April (Good Friday). Someone on here asked me to mention if owt like this was coming up after the last one I went to, but I can't remember who it was.

It's in Hebburn, £30 a ticket witha all profits going to the local hospice. Drop me a PM if you want the number of the lad sorting it.

I'd ask him if he could spend the whole evening talking about Asprilla stories.

I'd ask him if he'd show you any pics of Dani Behr's growler.

FYP