Arsenal vs Newcastle Match Thread

TheMoog

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit or bust in terms of a top 4 challenge this. We've stagnated a bit lately, nicking a win here and it could kick us back into a winning machine.

3-0. RVPx 2 and Walcott

NUFC "supporter" forecasting a defeat ? Do you put money on that too ?

What's wrong with people forecasting a defeat? :huh:

Shit or bust in terms of a top 4 challenge this. We've stagnated a bit lately, nicking a win here and it could kick us back into a winning machine.

3-0. RVPx 2 and Walcott

NUFC "supporter" forecasting a defeat ? Do you put money on that too ?

What's wrong with people forecasting a defeat? :huh:

what's wrong with calling the setup of the club correctly ?

Always think you can win any one game though. Not really surprised that some can't see the difference, must be crap gong to a game with people who think we are going to lose that particular game.

What is your score prediction for tonight then Leazes?

I never predict on NUFC, but I always think we can win if we play well and just hope we play well and win although I don't care how we win.. And I never put money on the toon either, win or otherwise.

:munch:

He won't answer, he's too busy educating us...somehow.

should have bet on that. Sad to see you taking the line of the more foolish and stupid on here mind.

Always think you can win any one game though. Not really surprised that some can't see the difference, must be crap gong to a game with people who think we are going to lose that particular game.

Because this is errrrr, the match thread. So discussing and predicting a result is acceptable, discussing the set up of the club isn't. Weren't you nearly banned for this type of shit?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnntttttttt

He won't answer, he's too busy educating us...somehow.

should have bet on that. Sad to see you taking the line of the more foolish and stupid on here mind.

I never bet on NUFC either but that's a moot point.

The fact is there's nowt wrong with thinking your team won't win every game. I don't think we'll win this one because we're having some indifferent performances whilst Arsenal are scoring for fun and are set to go up against our defence that's been iffy of late.

The Milan and Tottenham games were emotive for Arsenal, for their fans, well not that they get that emotive the boring cunts, but Newcastle is a game for them perhaps like we'd view Aston Villa here. We expect to win, and that's it really, the atmosphere often suffers, and if the away team have a clear game plan owt can happen.

Everyone of us on here agrees (even Leazes) that we're a better side than we were last season right now. I don't think you can argue we're in a better position as a club and a squad. When you consider our inferior team won 1-0 there against this.....

Fabianski

Sagna

Koscielny

Squillaci

Clichy

Song

Wilshere

Fabregas

Walcott

Chamakh

NasriS

....far far superior side to what Arsenal have today, then on that alone we have a chance. We'd have a better chance without Simpson and Wiiliamson but both played there last season when we won. Of course this is a simplistic way of viewing the game, but it points squarely at the possibility that this IS NOT a foregone conclusion. Form needs to be considered, but I truthfully believe if we get in to them we'll draw or maybe even sneak a 1-2. Be positive you most miserable bunch of cunts.

I'm positive we'll get beat Stevie.

But we might just sneak under their radar and get something. Just don't fancy it to be honest. I strongly fancied us to get something at Old Trafford so I'm not being doom and gloom for the sake of it!

I never predict on NUFC, but I always think we can win if we play well and just hope we play well and win although I don't care how we win.. And I never put money on the toon either, win or otherwise.

Slating optimism in the other thread, advocating it here.

Shambles.

Because this is errrrr, the match thread. So discussing and predicting a result is acceptable, discussing the set up of the club isn't. Weren't you nearly banned for this type of shit?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnntttttttt

This was a response to a question, shitforbrains.

You can predict the toon to lose if you like, of course, but I'm just pointing out that I think I do not. if you have a problem with people making posts that are "nothing to do with the thread", then look in the mirror.

I'm positive we'll get beat Stevie.

But we might just sneak under their radar and get something. Just don't fancy it to be honest. I strongly fancied us to get something at Old Trafford so I'm not being doom and gloom for the sake of it!

Fair enough I was equally sure we'd get molested at Tottenham and we did. We'll get something. 0-0 65 mins gone "caam on arsnuw cam on arsnuw" - "you downow what ya doin" you watch. Arsenal don't impress me. Tiote could eat their midfield and he will.