NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is crystal clear to me is that Manc Mag is a complete clown; an absolute loser, a coward & a liar

Coming from you. Tell this forum about your complete implosion the other day on twitter with me.

He loves George Galloway's crack big Gene Clark Gene Clark

He's a terrorist supporter big Gene Clark Gene Clark

He's a heedcase with his mental crack

But he pipes right down on his prozac

Big Gene Clark is a total heed the baal nananannanannaaaaa

According to reports Wigan Athletic will lose Victor Moses at the end of the season.

It is understood the forward is ready to quit the DW Stadium regardless of whether the Latics stay up.

The People claims Moses will snub the offer of a new £20,000-a-week contract.

The Nigeria international is believed to be interesting Newcastle United, Sunderland and Fulham.

http://www.clicklanc...etic-deal.html?

What is crystal clear to me is that Manc Mag is a complete clown; an absolute loser, a coward & a liar

Coming from you. Tell this forum about your complete implosion the other day on twitter with me.

:lol:

I think he's outed himself pretty comprehensively as an oddball on here now tbh.

I made a joke about dialling his phone a few months back and for some reason it seems to have festered with him like fuck. Just went off on one the other day with no reference to it whatsoever. :lol: It's these ones you have to watch; nee perspective at all combined with an over developed memory for utter triviality (taking up capacity in the brain where his social skills should ordinarily have evolved no doubt). To be shunned and avoided at all costs basically.

4 goals and an assist this season in 29 starts.

79 shots for those 4 goals, nearly 20 shots to a goal, cisse has a goal in 3, ba a goal in 5.3, ben arfa a goal in 5.75

im going off stats here since ive barely seen wigan this season, is he even any good?

I think he's outed himself pretty comprehensively as an oddball on here now tbh.

I made a joke about dialling his phone a few months back and for some reason it seems to have festered with him like fuck. Just went off on one the other day with no reference to it whatsoever. :lol: It's these ones you have to watch; nee perspective at all combined with an over developed memory for utter triviality (taking up capacity in the brain where his social skills should ordinarily have evolved no doubt). To be shunned and avoided at all costs basically.

Aye. He's nee Paul Wyn though. He's a teacher, and he has these marvellous moments of clarity. He wrote in my view, the best piece anyone has written on here this year, about Sunderland and mackems in general. He used to write for a Mag, and has been a big player in fan groups. Then he loses all sense of reality, which you have given a good example of above. What sort of bloke flies to Ireland to watch Bohemians v St Patrick's and comes home on a regular basis. It takes many different people to make up a planet, but he's one bloke who verges from the sublime to the ridiculous. What sort of bloke thinks George Galloway is a political genius, I'll tell you who, the same sort of bloke who supports the IRA, and repeatedly drivels on about 800 years of tyranny, a decade after it's all been put to bed.

I think there could be a drink problem thrown in there. Those posts he made on 2/4/2012 were the day after the Liverpool game, he tweeted repeatedly he'd been on the drink all day having the time of his life in Newcastle Arms, maybe he was on a downer the day after the night before, we've all been there. I couldn't function till yesterday afternoon mesel.

4 goals and an assist this season in 29 starts.

79 shots for those 4 goals, nearly 20 shots to a goal, cisse has a goal in 3, ba a goal in 5.3, ben arfa a goal in 5.75

im going off stats here since ive barely seen wigan this season, is he even any good?

Pointless going off stats when looking at young players, especially comparing them to players who I'd consider to be in or near their prime.

He's just turned 21 and has spent a fair bit of time on the left wing depending how Wigan set up, it now seems to be clicking together for him and he's switching from promising youngster to showing he can do it on a regular basis. He's quick, can beat a man quite easily and is similar to N'Zogbia in how he plays the game.

The down side to him is he's picked Nigeria as his national team rather than England so he's another that would be missing next January.

Moses is a good player: young, great pace, good vision and lots of potential

and he can play in 3 positions, so basically, if we can get him on the cheap it'd be a fucking winner

Aye he's a canny player and like Baggio says the stats don't tell the whole story, especially as he's at Wigan so a fair few of them shots will be hit and hopes out of sheer frustration with the lack of movement around him. He's very young, versatile and isn't shy to take defenders on like Sloop just said if we get him cheap it's a good buy, excellent cover/a change of pace for the front 3.

I've also heard a rumour that the centre back we've been linked to, Douglas from Twente, is out of contract in the summer if it's true maybe this is the centre back that Pardew is saying we've already signed?

You can switch a CB to full back all day and you really shouldn't have any cause for concern if theyre half way competent, but switching the other way is only to be contemplated in the most desperate of circumstances. Full back is by far and away the most limited position on the park so CB represents a massive step up.

That's exactly my point though - we've switched Perch to centre back and he's done fine recently, and Steven Taylor played loads of games as a full back before making the step up.

I'm not suggesting that I expect our full backs to be able to slot into centre back without any bother, just that the Norwich game highlighted just how poor a player Simpson was.

Moses has the attributes to be a good player - quick, decent touch and reasonably strong.

But as pointed out, his decision making (ie his shooting) is appalling. He tends to go for the near post rather than shoot across the keeper, and likes to hammer it from distance rather than pass or take another touch.

It may be something that can be coached into him, but some players just don't get the hint.

'before turning the gun on himself'.

Simpson would actually be best off staying back most of the time, as far as I'm concerned. He commits himself too far up the pitch and offers nothing in terms of delivery into the box anyway. See the last seconds against Arsenal as a case in point. I've never seen anyone hack balls off the line as much as him, was there again against the Bin Dippers, but I'm unconvinced elsewhere.

My tuppence worth on Johnson / Ivanovic, though - good footballers, but I wouldn't want either playing full back for Newcastle. I've seen both of them get shanked on the flanks far too many times.

As for Moses, there's no place for someone with such a lack of end product in our team as far as I'm concerned.

Some key points made in PM to me by your man.

Just to put you right on a few things

hello son,

i thought after your hysterical twitter implosion the other day (towards me, in case your memory fails you), you may have moved on. i'm sad to see you've not taken my advice & contacted your GP about CBT or anger management; i think you need to. obviously i know you've a few problems in your life, but there are professionals who can help you. anyway, as regards your post that seemed to arouse Manc Mag the other day (i have to say you are a master at getting much younger fans to worship at your feet, as well as the obviously intellectually limited ones, especially on twitter), let's look at what you say. I've numbered each point & responded accordingly.

1. He's nee Paul Wyn though. - no idea what this means; don't know anyone of that name.

2.He's a teacher - not really, but i do work in Education. Why are you interested? I'm not bothered what you do.

3. and he has these marvellous moments of clarity -most of the time actually.

4. He wrote in my view, the best piece anyone has written on here this year, about Sunderland and mackems in general - thank you.

5. He used to write for a Mag, and has been a big player in fan groups - correct; 89-04. still write for Toon Talk, still involved in fans' groups.

6.Then he loses all sense of reality, which you have given a good example of above - a matter of opinion & then you play to the gallery by flattering the chap.

7. What sort of bloke flies to Ireland to watch Bohemians v St Patrick's and comes home on a regular basis - well i go to Ireland twice a year to see friends & family; not sure what you mean by 2nd part.

8.It takes many different people to make up a planet, but he's one bloke who verges from the sublime to the ridiculous - you veer from tolerant to intolerant; decide which one you are.

9.What sort of bloke thinks George Galloway is a political genius - not me, though i would have voted for him last Thursday, as I'm a Marxist.

10.I'll tell you who, the same sort of bloke who supports the IRA - not true; i'm a pacifist. If i'd had a vote in last year's election to the Dail i'd have voted for Joe Higgins & Claire Daly, not Sinn Fein. Read about them herehttp://www.joehiggins.ie/

11. and repeatedly drivels on about 800 years of tyranny, a decade after it's all been put to bed - matter of opinion; i say 800 years of oppression. try & be accurate.

12. I think there could be a drink problem thrown in there - do i drink more than the government recommended limits? yes i do. i drink, on average, 6 pints of Real Ale & 1 bottle of red wine per week. I drank more than this on Sunday, in company with friends from Roscommon & kildare; NUFC fans since 1975 btw. I have 2 dry months per year; September & January, but I don't have other vices like smoking or gambling. I next intend to have a drink after the Bolton game; I would like to buy you a pint. I sent you my number ages ago; text me after the game.

13. Those posts he made on 2/4/2012 were the day after the Liverpool game, he tweeted repeatedly he'd been on the drink all day having the time of his life in Newcastle Arms, maybe he was on a downer the day after the night before, we've all been there. I couldn't function till yesterday afternoon mesel - took me until this morning to feel right, though I am nearly 48.

In all seriousness, i see our problem is a clash of potential alpha males, though you've got my personality & beliefs wildly wrong.

If you feel up to having your preconceptions corrected, let's meet up post bolton.

As I say, I bear you no ill will at all & think I understand you & your motivations for more clearly than you do mine.

Incidentally, Manc Mag is a dull knob.

Take care,

Some gold in there, might be a shite thing to do posting a PM, but I didn't want a PM off him. A fucking Marxist! It's not Leipzig 1968 mate. Why does this board attract so many mentally ill people? I'm not mocking, it's a serious question, actual mental illness. If I meet him after Bolton he'll probably stab me with a crucifix or something. I would meet you but the people I'm going with well two of them, read your tweets and completely hate your points of view on life and things in general. You're not an unknown quantity.

Just to put you right on a few things. Fuck off

No more PM's Ian. Take on board the last thing I PM'd you back as well, if you weren't such an arrogant cunt then perhaps you'd be willing to accept the help that is available more readily.

Mirror linking us with Jay Rodriguez and Jacob Butterfield.

Not sure about Butterfield as I've never seen him play but Rodriguez has had a great season.

I don't think Rodriguez is Premiership quality, and Butterfield I don't know anything about.

Some key points made in PM to me by your man.

Just to put you right on a few things

hello son,

i thought after your hysterical twitter implosion the other day (towards me, in case your memory fails you), you may have moved on. i'm sad to see you've not taken my advice & contacted your GP about CBT or anger management; i think you need to. obviously i know you've a few problems in your life, but there are professionals who can help you. anyway, as regards your post that seemed to arouse Manc Mag the other day (i have to say you are a master at getting much younger fans to worship at your feet, as well as the obviously intellectually limited ones, especially on twitter), let's look at what you say. I've numbered each point & responded accordingly.

1. He's nee Paul Wyn though. - no idea what this means; don't know anyone of that name.

2.He's a teacher - not really, but i do work in Education. Why are you interested? I'm not bothered what you do.

3. and he has these marvellous moments of clarity -most of the time actually.

4. He wrote in my view, the best piece anyone has written on here this year, about Sunderland and mackems in general - thank you.

5. He used to write for a Mag, and has been a big player in fan groups - correct; 89-04. still write for Toon Talk, still involved in fans' groups.

6.Then he loses all sense of reality, which you have given a good example of above - a matter of opinion & then you play to the gallery by flattering the chap.

7. What sort of bloke flies to Ireland to watch Bohemians v St Patrick's and comes home on a regular basis - well i go to Ireland twice a year to see friends & family; not sure what you mean by 2nd part.

8.It takes many different people to make up a planet, but he's one bloke who verges from the sublime to the ridiculous - you veer from tolerant to intolerant; decide which one you are.

9.What sort of bloke thinks George Galloway is a political genius - not me, though i would have voted for him last Thursday, as I'm a Marxist.

10.I'll tell you who, the same sort of bloke who supports the IRA - not true; i'm a pacifist. If i'd had a vote in last year's election to the Dail i'd have voted for Joe Higgins & Claire Daly, not Sinn Fein. Read about them herehttp://www.joehiggins.ie/

11. and repeatedly drivels on about 800 years of tyranny, a decade after it's all been put to bed - matter of opinion; i say 800 years of oppression. try & be accurate.

12. I think there could be a drink problem thrown in there - do i drink more than the government recommended limits? yes i do. i drink, on average, 6 pints of Real Ale & 1 bottle of red wine per week. I drank more than this on Sunday, in company with friends from Roscommon & kildare; NUFC fans since 1975 btw. I have 2 dry months per year; September & January, but I don't have other vices like smoking or gambling. I next intend to have a drink after the Bolton game; I would like to buy you a pint. I sent you my number ages ago; text me after the game.

13. Those posts he made on 2/4/2012 were the day after the Liverpool game, he tweeted repeatedly he'd been on the drink all day having the time of his life in Newcastle Arms, maybe he was on a downer the day after the night before, we've all been there. I couldn't function till yesterday afternoon mesel - took me until this morning to feel right, though I am nearly 48.

In all seriousness, i see our problem is a clash of potential alpha males, though you've got my personality & beliefs wildly wrong.

If you feel up to having your preconceptions corrected, let's meet up post bolton.

As I say, I bear you no ill will at all & think I understand you & your motivations for more clearly than you do mine.

Incidentally, Manc Mag is a dull knob.

Take care,

Some gold in there, might be a shite thing to do posting a PM, but I didn't want a PM off him. A fucking Marxist! It's not Leipzig 1968 mate. Why does this board attract so many mentally ill people? I'm not mocking, it's a serious question, actual mental illness. If I meet him after Bolton he'll probably stab me with a crucifix or something. I would meet you but the people I'm going with well two of them, read your tweets and completely hate your points of view on life and things in general. You're not an unknown quantity.

Just to put you right on a few things. Fuck off

No more PM's Ian. Take on board the last thing I PM'd you back as well, if you weren't such an arrogant cunt then perhaps you'd be willing to accept the help that is available more readily.

:lol: A "dull knob". Class.

The bit I love is where at point 2. he basically says: "Why are you interested? I'm not bothered what you do."

Having stuck down this marker to claim the high ground, he then immediately proceeds to write a further 11 points telling you precisely what he does/has done-oblivious to the contradiction, adrift on a sea of deluded, self-absorbtion.

The thing is, really small things on the internet get to people like this. A psychologically fragile moron at the end of the day.

:lol: A "dull knob". Class.

The bit I love is where at point 2. he basically says: "Why are you interested? I'm not bothered what you do."

Having stuck down this marker to claim the high ground, he then immediately proceeds to write a further 11 points telling you precisely what he does/has done-oblivious to the contradiction, adrift on a sea of deluded, self-absorbtion.

The thing is, really small things on the internet get to people like this. A psychologically fragile moron at the end of the day.

Well clearly you're not a dull knob, you're the funniest bloke on here by a considerable margin, but what I like about him, is he's obsessed with the assertion that I need psychiatric help when David Blunkett could see he should be looking a lot closer to home.

ook Steve, you need to accept that you've got a problem with anger management; you go completely off the deep end with people you don't know if they don't have the same opinions as you (cf Baggio). Because I challenge your assumptions, you find it very difficult, as someone who clearly needs to be an alpha Male (demonstrated by how you surround yourself with young and / or simple ingenues on Twitter, as you're doing now), to see me as anything other than someone you need to assert your social power over. That isn't a particular failing, though it does smack of insecurity. I do similar things on an intellectual basis, whereas I think you like to present yourself as a Macho strong man.

I think this is why you went hysterically over the top after England v Holland, though if i remember correctly you'd lost an appreciable amount of money on the result. If you remember you were going to come to North Shields to discuss this one Saturday in March; I pointed out I'd be elsewhere, giving you my precise location, as well as my phone number to talk things through if you needed to; in the event you didn't meet up & you didn't call, perhaps showing you'd realised your over the top reaction wasn't sensible, a bit like your non appearance to see Baggio at the Wolves game, another person who challenged your bluster. I note you did meet one of your pals, who you appear emotionally very close to on account of the fact he tells you what you need to hear about yourself.

I'm offering you support; there are people who can help you with your anger management, self image & self image problems. Don't let anger & bile eat you up.