NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except the players weren't booed for finishing fifth, you fucking fantasist. :lol:

He's away on Skunkers now :lol:

what do you think will happen this summer ?

The same as you thought was going to happen last summer :lol: ?

Just been reading the battle between Gene vs Stevie. Some quite good stuff in there.

Gene - 'I think our problem is a potential clash of alpha males'

Gene, let me explain something to you. Alpha males go around fucking dumb chicks like a pneumatic drill gone wrong, and smashing people's heads in. They don't sit on a pc all day going, "oohhhh I'm a marxist me, dead clever me like. Just been down the pub it were dead good, I had everyone chanting about me nail clippers, honestly it were dead funny. You would of loved it."

As you're another of the impressionable young males who are emotionally close to Stevie, in a symbiotic way, I wouldn't expect you to understand my post, as you no doubt see that your responsibility is to praise the older man you all look up to.

I like KSA he's a funny kid but we hardly talk. You're getting worse mate, seriously, not better. It's truly cringeworthy and embarrassing to watch.

ok then, if you say so

I think they will do that.

It's changed because there are now 6 teams with much higher income than us instead of 1 or 2.

In that context 5th was "unacceptable" to quote Shepherd but 6th now would be pretty good.

It's that simple.

In other words, your expectations have been successfully lowered. Congrats on getting nearer to accepting what I've been trying to tell you.

I don't think they will keep their players and attempt to go higher. Lets wait and see eh ?

Nowt to do with "expectations" it's about reality.

In Leazes world I bet Britain still has an Empire and the Royal Navy is still the biggest and baddest.

Except the players weren't booed for finishing fifth, you fucking fantasist. :lol:

I think if a HUGE offer comes in, we'll sell someone like Tiote, but he'll be replaced and the club will go onwards and upwards.

I think if a HUGE offer comes in, we'll sell someone like Tiote, but he'll be replaced and the club will go onwards and upwards.

I agree with that. If a massive offer for Tiote comes in I think the club will be mad not to take it.

Selling players for big money and buying better is working. Not that Leazes will admit it.

Absent a Shiek or an Oligarch (notwithstanding FFP) it's the ONLY way, he won't admit that either.

LM, I genuinely dont recall anyone booing when we came 5th. Happy to be proven wrong if you can link me to any article.

My thinking to the T. I reckon a few of the kids will be sold / released / not renewed etc and some of the fringe players. Then maybe one big player to be sold. However, I expect the squad to be stronger than it is now for it.

Selling players for big money and buying better is working. Not that Leazes will admit it.

It's the way forward. It doesn't mean were a feeder club to other "Bigger" clubs either.

Should we have a LeazesMag is a howling spastic thread?

He might not be everyones cup of tea but he is allowed to have an opinion.

Edited by 2bias

The notion that someone can't come on here to ridicule LM's ridiculous patter is nonsense. He's not a protected species.

Surely after he's conceded things are going ok now, he's due some respite.

The notion that someone can't come on here to ridicule LM's ridiculous patter is nonsense. He's not a protected species.

He isn't though. He's now just insisting that it's all going to go horribly wrong and demanding that people tell him what they think will happen in the summer so he can call them naive etc.

You appear to be stalking him.....which is sort of sad in a way....

He follows people around if he doesn't get a rise here, he goes elsewhere and carries on not answering questions and gets shot to ribbons, no surprise some return the compliment.

You appear to be stalking him.....which is sort of sad in a way....

perhaps it's because boo boy learned his forum etiquette on skunkers, where such behaviour is actively encouraged?

he's a fucking moron man. and he goes looking for a battle in every thread he posts in. i don't know why you always defend him.

he's a fucking moron man. and he goes looking for a battle in every thread he posts in. i don't know why you always defend him.

is it a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend?"

leazes may be dull to the point of monomania in his obsessive praise of the corrupt goons who fleeced the club to a sickening degree until the day they left in 2007, but i don't notice him attempting to intimidate or denigrate anyone; yes he'll lampoon opinions he disagrees with, but don't many people.

it seems the accepted way to deal with an alternative opinion on here is to combine the personality traits of Anton Chigurh & Raymond Babbit