NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Getting defensive over an idiom that's over half a century old.

Jesus wept.

Just pointing out its (as usual) bullshit application is all

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why?

without you there would have been no attention paid to it at all, self fulfilling complaint from you there, you want to have your go but don't want it back

if it wasnt leazes that wrote it TP wouldnt have said anything in the first place tbh

Yes I fucking would, I have hardly "engaged" Leazes at all for some time but I will pull him up when he spouts what I consider to be shite. I have consciously avoided the "old topic" but I will comment on anything I consider spurious from anyone, including the lunatic.

You've been away ages, or appear to have been, get your facts right.

Btw you've posted twice in reply to me, both antagonistic, great example mr moderator, maybe you'd like to refute the valid point I made in reply to your first bullshit reply, eh? You know maybe we could have a discussion on a discussion board.

Pathetic

Ive been away for ages?

check the name history there TP :lol: I do love that that assertion is followed by "get your facts right" btw

anyway, I believe I told you both to drop it, not just you, telling perhaps that one of you has listened and the other has moaned about it like a bitch and thrown in a totally unnecessary and unprovoked insult towards the other poster to boot

Ive been away for ages?

check the name history there TP :lol: I do love that that assertion is followed by "get your facts right" btw

Well you've been invisible in threads that I've read then, or maybe I didn't notice you..Point stands.

Why don't you check my posts over the last few weeks/months and see just how many of them have been Leazes "stalking"?????

anyway, I believe I told you both to drop it, not just you, telling perhaps that one of you has listened and the other has moaned about it like a bitch and thrown in a totally unnecessary and unprovoked insult towards the other poster to boot

So posting is now against the rules ????? But mod antagonism of posters isn't, splendid!!!! :D

Sadly gotta fuck off and get my flight, I'll pick this up again tomorrow, if I'm not banned of course.

:lol: By the same token, if it wasn't Leazes that wrote it, TP wouldn't have two mods pouncing on his reaction to it.

Chill out, checkies!

I never pounced on owt. "Here we fucking go again" suggested to me some (non-mod) posters were concerned about a thread descending again. I said where I thought the first overeaction was, for the record, if it was going to.

Seems to me it hasn't though, LM and TP have moved on. All good.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9256647/Newcastle-United-right-back-Danny-Simpson-rejects-offer-Leon-Best-and-Danny-Guthrie-set-join-Aston-Villa.html

I hope we are replacing all 3 as they have all needed to be called on at various points this season. We may be playing 10 more games in the Europa league and Guthrie is our 3rd choice CM atm