NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel sorry for xisco, looked a class act whenever he played. Get the impresssion they're trying to freeze him out.

Where is your wink?

None of the local journos are tweeting :shifty:

Could it be they have had the call and are all gathered at the ground, radio silence and all that.

We're signing someone, some local journos have 'the scoop' on it and they've collectively decided to keep it to themselves. What are the chances of that? :lol:

Anita demands to be allowed to leave Ajax.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7908795/Anita-demands-Ajax-exit

Good news for us if we're still in for him.

That's both Debuchy and Anita who have demanded leaves more than likely to get themselves a move to the Toon. Foreigners love us.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Sorry to be the voice of doom but there's fuck all chance of Ashley splashing 15mil on Carroll, 7mil on Debuchy, 5mil on Douglas and 5mil on Anita with no-one going in the other direction.

Totally agree, said for a while I'm expecting a first team player to be sold and I don't just mean Simpson.

We've saved some money offloading players but not enough to cover that lot.

Sorry to be the voice of doom but there's fuck all chance of Ashley splashing £15mil on Carroll, £7mil on Debuchy, £5mil on Douglas and £5mil on Anita with no-one going in the other direction.

I'm going to try an be positive this window, those players you've listed plus the two already bought equates to £33 million, we've offloaded £5 million and recent reports suggest Simpson and Harper will be going too ( should get £3 million for the pair ) if all above was to happen would we really need to sell? I think even ashley realises how important some of our players are to success, he is a business man after all and a very good one. If anyone was to go I could only see the likes of Ba and that would be after July when we can get proper money. If the above were all to come off that would be a spend of £25 million which in today's market for six players is very good. I personally don't see any of our "top" players leaving.

I just hope Ashley's getting a semi at the thought of seeing his brand in the Champions League.

He's a gambler and the rewards would be huge.

If you're reading this by the way Mikey baby, *dooooooo iiiiiittttttt!!!!*