NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope we get someone in now after Taylor got injured. Come on Dekka lets get a deal for Debuchy.

I have a feeling the Raylor inj has cleared the decks for a Debuchy deadline day dash!

I have a feeling the Raylor inj has cleared the decks for a Debuchy deadline day dash!

Hmm lets hope lol. As long as we don't lose anyone I'm happy.

I'm still interested to see who this new number 11 stevie mentioned will be?????? Apparently all the kids will be wearing the shirts come the end of the window.

Hmm lets hope lol. As long as we don't lose anyone I'm happy.

I'm still interested to see who this new number 11 stevie mentioned will be?????? Apparently all the kids will be wearing the shirts come the end of the window.

Drogba. ;)

Were fucked if Raylor has done his cruciate in and dont get any cover.

What's the craic on how bad his injury is? I've not had a chance to catch up on either the game or the aftermath.

I'm surprised we didnt go for Clyne tbh, the Debuchy deal has been dead for weeks. If we wanted a cut price half decent right back he was the best out there. Palace want 4mill, Southampton are offering 1.5, so the compromise will be 3ish. Good price, he's looks a good player.

If the window shuts now I would say its been a 5/10 window.

We've got rid of some of the dead wood, bought some good young players and a highly rated one in Anita but we have failed to buy suitable cover up top and upgrades in defence.

It makes you wonder how we fanny about for months and still get nothing done.

Taylor looked in agony at the game last night, he's not the type of lad to roll around and be banging the turf if it wasn't serious. Think he knew he'd done himself a proper mischief. As for today, hijack the Berbatov deal as forward cover, bring in a right back and back up centre back. Easy as that........

P.S

I can see none of the above happening

If the window shuts now I would say its been a 5/10 window.

We've got rid of some of the dead wood, bought some good young players and a highly rated one in Anita but we have failed to buy suitable cover up top and upgrades in defence.

It makes you wonder how we fanny about for months and still get nothing done.

we've an owner stuck in his ways. he's stubborn and won't get into a bidding war or pay what he considers over the odds, even if it means we miss out on a target until later windows just for the sake of the odd million quid.

it's sort of the total opposite approach to the previous owners who regularly overpaid for mediocre players.

somewhere between the two policies would probably be the best approach.

it looked like an ACL rupture or tear. no confirmation yet but pardew didn't sound hopeful in post match interview.

That's shit. Well, a whole day of hopeful waiting only to discover we've signed Sibierski at the last minute...