NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Bloody hell , was it that long ago !? Good knowledge mind .

( Almost like you're still wearing the black armband ? X )

Nah, it vaguely rang a bell and I wondered how a young lad from Norway or wherever he's from would offer up a saying like that.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't continue slagging you off at all, i pointed out your inaccurate point about Bendter (did you try that search yet? need help?), hes now playing for Juventus, they won serie.a and were unbeaten all last season, it's not my fault you don't follow football, can't debate it properly, and when it all goes badly for you ya try the personal route and possibly the most laughable "super fan" bit with see you in Brugge

I'll pm you the rest , you've embarrassed yourself enough with your patter tonight without me pointing anything else out on here, and you gave me nothing back :)

Hard to give anything back when you ban people who try.

Next time dont be so quick to start slagging people off if you cant take it you soft twat.

fuck off you fat cretin i know 10x more about the club and frankly football overall than you have ever managed to gleam and you've a good decade or more "supporting" them and all over me.

Go support man city, you've some cheek like, you don't even have a clue who half our players are until you get some sort of semi on for them , the ginger irish one being a prime example at which stage you turn into a scratched record where they can do no wrong even though you've seen them play a grand total of about 130mins in their entire career.

seems to me it's always the spackers who lap up any sort of crap spewed from clubs, you're the shining example of a person in someones work the other people try and avoid talking football with, you're the forums equivalent of someone who when they get asked who they support they say "well i don't really follow football but i support man.u" except for some horrible reason we're lumped with you.

Back to your cab and pretending to the passengers you've a clue what you're on about because you bang on about "this young leftsider from the reserves, shane"

maybe he should'nt have been given a new contract then if that's the case, because that's pathetic if so.

"so it's been a year and aye the only people i can recomend is three people, two are well known internationals at league champion clubs in holland and france, and the other is at the club who were runner up to Ajax"

:lol::lol::lol:

Ant bossing it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9512259/Alan-Pardew-says-some-Newcastle-players-had-their-heads-turned-by-rival-clubs-interest-in-the-transfer-window.html

Alan Pardew says some Newcastle players had their heads turned by rival clubs' interest in the transfer window

By Luke Edwards

10:00PM BST 31 Aug 2012

Demba Ba, Papiss Cisse, Cheick Tiote and Yohan Cabaye, who was a late target for Arsenal before Newcastle rejected their approach, were all heavily linked with moves over the summer.

Although Pardew did not directly criticise any of them, he conceded some have not been as focused as they should be at the start of the season and called for a change in the rules in this country.

“The window should be shut before a ball is kicked, because it is unfair on us teams, that our players’ heads get turned,” said Pardew, who has signed just one senior player since May, midfielder Vurnon Anita from Ajax.

“Have one or two of our heads got turned in terms of that dressing-room? Possibly, probably the manager is the last to know. I’ve heard little bits of rumours here and there, a bit like the press do, and I try to ignore it.

“Is it a factor [in performances levels]? It probably is, and it certainly has been for Wigan and Victor Moses and Scott Sinclair at Swansea.

“It’s unfair on those teams and it’s unfair on us. If I was at Man City, every team I played while the window was open I’d link myself with a couple of players, why not?

“When the window shuts, there’s a bit more clarity in the mind of players. You’re here now, until January, at least, so get your arse in gear.

“That would be the message, not just from me, but from every Premier League manager, I’m sure, apart from Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea, whose players aren’t going to move.”

Newcastle play Aston Villa on Sunday and will have to get used to playing on a Thursday night after qualifying for the group stage of the Europa League.

Pardew was happy with Friday’s draw, which has given them games against Club Brugge, Bordeaux and Maritimo, but he knows Newcastle’s progress in the competition will depend on the ability of his younger players to step up to the challenge of regular first team opportunities.

“I think keeping our best players makes a strong statement, from [owner] Mike Ashley in particular,” he added. “He’s had a fair bit of criticism here, for perhaps not investing in the club or not being fully focused, or wanting to sell it and so on, but if that’s the case why didn’t he cash in on one of the big hitters?

“I’m sure Mike would love to be in the Amsterdam Arena [in the Europa League final] with his Newcastle shirt on looking to us to win it, but we have to understand that it’s been a long time since we’ve been there.

“A lot of my team have no experience of Europe - we showed that last night [against Atromitos]. We are naive at times, but we’ll grow into it hopefully.

“This draw gives us the chance to do it. We’re not going to Inter Milan or to Germany to play one of their top teams, so we’ve escaped a little bit in the draw, and hopefully we can gain some experience.”

ah nevermind i'll post it here then since you're carrying it on

I can handle the power fine, i have no qualms about handling you, i hoofed your ip in a filter and thought no more about it, told the other lot i'd done it and i'd remove it later.

(didn't ban your account at all it's not my fault you were too thick to work that out when you can't even look at the site as a guest)

What happened, the thread carried on without you blathering on talking about things without any sort of knowledge whatsoever, in the meanwhile the error logs filled up with you refreshing the page hoping to be let back on "you cannot visit this community" winding you up with every turn, and then low and behold after i told the others i'd let you back after the window closed and you'd missed the wee bit you were banging on about, sure enough within 5-10mins of it being lifted *flash* he appears, and tries to make some piss poor quip.

You can call me a cock of a man all you like, and no doubt about it probably am a bit i have a very low toleration for morons generally, but here's the thing you rate as a nothing on the scale of people whose opinion counts for me so i couldn't give a stuff what insults you fling my way, your an overweight middle aged man who spends his time as a househusband (which is fine) in between making piss poor food and then posting pictures off it on a forum, half of which think you're a not worth the time of day, never mind the time spent on whatever fad/hobby you've decided to blubber on about,

You spend more time on here than i (well most of the other heavy posters frankly) do by a mile by the way,

But you reckon that puts you in a position where you can have a dig about anyone "playing football manager & xbox all day" ? :lol: especially people who aren't 40+? let alone me who doesn't lol

but aye debating things you have absolutely no notion of is a winning tactic, this is the kind of nonsense that got you hoofed from N-O

Oh aye and superfan if you do goto Brugges

What a very sad little man :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Again far from it, but aye that was the kind of reply i expected it's one of your traits, "damn my football knowledge failed me! i know i'll try catch them with something they said eons ago, fuck that didn't work either! ok lets try get personnel,uh oh"

back to those search results about bendter and talking about "shane" you're not a football fan, your just some lad who watches the odd game of something without really understanding any of it, like i said "i don't really follow football but i support X" just so you can pretend to fit in eh.

:lol: You slag someone off and they give you some back so you ban them for the night and have a good laugh with all the other mods about it.

Great, Im sure all of us will just fall into line with our Lords and masters and not say boo for fear of big Ant and his button of power.

You know 10 x more about Newcastle than me? Tell me, what was the atmosphere like when Mirandhina made his debut, or when Keegan left the pitch by helicopter or being a young kid waiting for the doors of the posh seats to open 10 minutes before full time so you have a go in a seat. :lol:

You arrogant tosser. :lol:

Give the power rush a rest and let those of us who want to chat without resorting to calling people cretins etc get on with it.

Have to agree with Ant, all CT seems to do is take the contrary view to whatever is being offered up.

Cant help but chuckle at all the bile being thrown back and forth here though, funny as owt.

Cant tell if its just banter or people genuinly disliking eachother though :lol:

Have to agree with Ant, all CT seems to do is take the contrary view to whatever is being offered up.

Cant help but chuckle at all the bile being thrown back and forth here though, funny as owt.

Cant tell if its just banter or people genuinly disliking eachother though :lol:

:lol: Honestly let it go. Im sorry. Fucking Dewhursts. :lol:

Nicely hedged comment.

In the A-League, which being honest is English 3rd or 4th tier equivalent, with a worn out Premier League or Championship marque signing for the bigger clubs, Good did okay.

He stood out in a really shit back line, with a decent turn of pace.

But it's not as physical and accurate as the level he is now trying to achieve.

Plus very few CBs shine in the teens or early 20s.

Again you fail to be accurate, and the other mods weren't laughing about it they were the voice of reason actually, personally i'd prefer if you weren't here i thought it was grand when you flounced off to N-O, until you got banned of course and came back "sigh"

But yeah bring up things about before i was born, that clearly makes you more knowledgeable about the club :lol: quick another diversionary tactic from the other things you brought up and failed miserably to make any sort of point from.

nothing about people falling in line, i don't ask you to fall in line of anything because you're frankly incapable you happily make an arse out of yourself all over the board and it's only in the football section where it's actually tedious, in general chat it's more like steptoe and son and i think "ahwwwww silly old man" on this section it's like "fuck me you'd think someone who posts this often on a football forum would somehow pick something up and it would stick"

Yawn.

But kept a great team together though deadders. Who would have thought that!

hum yea suppose ya right like still not liking this season considering qpr and man city and chelsea went mad on transfers

I like CT, he does seem a canny bloke but he doesn't half know how to wind people up like. :lol:

I think you will find Im very placid. I do retaliate when people start getting personal as Ant did tonight. I was always taught if you cant take it, dont give it.

And for an oot'er to tell someone whose actually been going for nearly 40 years that they know more about the club, sums the man up really.

No class.