Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheick Tiote

All lies

about 1 hour ago from Twitter for BlackBerry®

So Tiote's fake account is saying it's all lies. Ah whey that's it then.

The facts are these, Tiote is going to Chelsea for £23m. Krul is going no where.

FACTS.

rafapc.jpg

Krul would go for more than £10million ffs, he's potentially the most valuable asset at the club!

All we can do is wait until the Summer to see what happens.

how many keepers have moved for that much?

He's young, a potential mainstay in the dutch team and having a great season.

It wouldn't be hard if Fat Mike received a bid and said 'Dekka, tell em 'ow 'e's the next fackin Vander Sars' to get another few mil added on. He'll go for a fee upwards of £15m if someone wants him that badly.

Ignoring the fact that Chelsea don't currently have a manager, are not guaranteed CL football next season and spending £90m on players without having a huge clear out would be the equivalent of them sticking 2 fingers up to the financial fair play rules...Chelsea need more creativity and replacements for the likes of Drogba, Malouda and Lampard, not a holding man or a goalkeeper.

Since AVB left Porto, they've spent £90m on transfers, £13m to get him off Porto and £15m to pay him off - £118m in 9 months, biggest disaster in football history? I think so when you look at the fact only Mata is any fucking good.

Ignoring the fact that Chelsea don't currently have a manager, are not guaranteed CL football next season and spending £90m on players without having a huge clear out would be the equivalent of them sticking 2 fingers up to the financial fair play rules...Chelsea need more creativity and replacements for the likes of Drogba, Malouda and Lampard, not a holding man or a goalkeeper.

All true, but that ignores the "Real Madrid" model that Abramovich is (probably unintentionally) following...."heres the players, you're the coach, champions league minimum and you might keep your job for next season, but likely not"

Theres huge uncertainty among the established media nominated "big 4/5/6 etc....Fergies off soon, Redknapp as well likely, Abramovich making a complete cunt of himself and his club, Wenger too stubborn to change too much and has probably lost too much ground anyway...we can sneak in there, if we get it right...I just think we'll make a cunt of it..again...

...and still he's bitter about being sacked! :lol:

Mark Lawrenson: "Newcastle still cannot compete with Liverpool, and I don't think they will get into Europe. "They will sell two of their star players, at least! "They will struggle to hang onto the stars who are looking to play in the Champions League, and like Andy Carroll, I know the club will take the money."

He's not saying owt people in here haven't.

He was on motd2 saying the same thing. "Quarter of the season to go...."

Quarter 1 - NUFC 3rd, LFC 6th

Quarter 2 - NUFC 10th, LFC 5th

Quarter 3 - NUFC 9th, LFC 17th :lol:

Quarter 4 - ?

Edited by Happy Face

I think we will keep Tiote tbh. All these other guys were looking at or have signed I think will be to rejuvenate the development squad which we were told is going to be overhauled this summer. I reckon though we will get rid of up to 10 first team players this summer,

I think Llambias has pretty clearly signalled one or two players will be sold to finance further squad development. I've reconciled myself to Tiote going but I really hope we don't sell Krul.

I think Llambias has pretty clearly signalled one or two players will be sold to finance further squad development. I've reconciled myself to Tiote going but I really hope we don't sell Krul.

Which in effect means to continue with the policy of selling our best players and replacing them with lower cost alternatives

Which in effect means to continue with the policy of selling our best players and replacing them with lower cost alternatives

Yes :surf:

Who turn out to be better players

Fuck me you can see the future mate

Please don't feed Leazes Lite.