NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Richard Offiong (ex nufc for those who remember him) said on Twitter that Inter had the best bid in for Debuchy but that he wants to join NUFC to play alongside Cabaye. No idea how he is party to accurate info like but who knows.

On April 6, 2009 it was confirmed that Luuk de Jong signed a contract for 3 years with an option for another year with FC Twente. His contract would start on the first of July 2009. He played his first minutes for FC Twente in the cup match against SC Joure, he came on as a second half substitute replacing Dario Vujičević. He provided 2 assists in the 8–0 victory over sc Joure. He scored his first two goals for FC Twente in the cup match against Capelle.

8 mill for a player with no more than a year on left on his contract?....I smell shite if thats the case, but it is wiki and theres nothing to say he hasnt signed a new contract with Twente since 2009. So fuck knows.Linked with Spurs and Benfica this month too. Is he any good?.... 52 goals in the last 2 seasons says yes, Kezman and that fuckin shitehouse Boro signed from Herenveen a few years back says be careful with strikers from the Dutch league.

Watch a fair bit of Dutch football (not enough to be able to give a definite opinion like) and he does some an absolute class act, that said PaddockLads point of don't trust Dutch League strikers rings true a bit, still he's physical enough that I think he'd play well in England.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the club giving Ba a nudge towards the exit if they think his agent has been negotiating with other clubs.

Or it's the club strengthening a weak area of our team?

Or it's the club strengthening a weak area of our team?

As much as I'd love to see that happen I just don't believe it.

Cisse or Ba wouldn't settle for a place on the bench and I don't see De Jong coming here to sit on it either.

As much as I'd love to see that happen I just don't believe it.

Cisse or Ba wouldn't settle for a place on the bench and I don't see De Jong coming here to sit on it either.

I've faith in Pardew to juggle these egos, especially given the way he handled HBA.

:nufc:

(I'm in an unlikely good mood)

On April 6, 2009 it was confirmed that Luuk de Jong signed a contract for 3 years with an option for another year with FC Twente. His contract would start on the first of July 2009. He played his first minutes for FC Twente in the cup match against SC Joure, he came on as a second half substitute replacing Dario Vujičević. He provided 2 assists in the 8–0 victory over sc Joure. He scored his first two goals for FC Twente in the cup match against Capelle.

8 mill for a player with no more than a year on left on his contract?....I smell shite if thats the case, but it is wiki and theres nothing to say he hasnt signed a new contract with Twente since 2009. So fuck knows.Linked with Spurs and Benfica this month too. Is he any good?.... 52 goals in the last 2 seasons says yes, Kezman and that fuckin shitehouse Boro signed from Herenveen a few years back says be careful with strikers from the Dutch league.

I think the good players outweigh the bad players, but I do see your point, they were both fucking awful :lol:

Edited by StevenL