VLOOKUP (excel)

JawD

Reet, I need help with a forumula.

I have a column that I enter text in to (B).

On another sheet I have a list of model numbers

To the right of these model numbers I have 20 columns of data

On the front sheet in the column next to the tex (B) I have a forumula (in col C) that is

=IF(COUNTIF(Sheet1!A:A,Quotation!B29)>0,VLOOKUP(Quotation!B29,Sheet1!A:C,2,FALSE),"")

What that does is look at the next sheet and pull a cell of text across where the text I enter matches.

What I want to do is not only pull that one cell across but all 20 cells across each column.

Not sure how to :)

Just copy your formula into the next 20 columns, and change the column reference in your formula to the corresponding column on the next sheet. So where you want it to pick the next column change where it currently has the number 2 to the number 3 and so on. you also need to extend the range of columns that it's looking at in the Sheet1. At the minute you have it only looking at A to C, but you need to extend that to take in all of the columns you want to bring across to the other sheet. So it would be more like Sheet1!A:X.

You'll need to fix the references for the formulas before you copy it across though. So you want it to say Quotation!$B29 and also Sheet1!$A:$C.

Otherwise as you copy it across it'll shift all the references one column over too.

Does that make sense?