Looking for chatty toon fans

theworldstalking

Hey lads,

The PremChat fans chat show is making it's debut on Tyne Fm next week and we are looking for some passionate fans from Toontastic.net.

It will just be a 20 minute casual chat about the season so far and the main talking points on toontastic.net. Anyone interested, just drop me a pm.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lads,

The PremChat fans chat show is making it's debut on Tyne Fm next week and we are looking for some passionate fans from Toontastic.net.

It will just be a 20 minute casual chat about the season so far and the main talking points on toontastic.net. Anyone interested, just drop me a pm.

Please mate, if someone called LeazesMag PM's you, put him on! I'd love to hear him. I reckon LM would sound like this bloke with a less Teeside voice, obviously........

"NEVER POST SUCH FUCKING SHIT AGAIN ABOUT SO-CALLED 'BETTER' OWNERS!!! DO YOU FUCKING COMPREHEND??!!!"

right some/one of you lazy bastards do this :D I would but i'm irish and talk much too quickly.

make sure to mention toontastic.net a whole lot, and our splendid donation button, Tom's hair doesn't condition itself you know, more expensive than a heroin addiction.

Be fair.

I had to replace the heroin addiction with something.

We could have a "Toon Idol" type poll.....vote for your favourite poster on here to go on...Howman did a poll earlier, he's an obvious candidate...to set the poll up...I wouldnt let him near a mic in a studio, he's not called "Smirnoff Dave" for nothing ;)

If you ask me, you want a fellah called Leazes Mag on there. Am sure this board would unite in support for him as the best poster to represent the general concensus of opinion on here. No need to thank me.

We could have a "Toon Idol" type poll.....vote for your favourite poster on here to go on...Howman did a poll earlier, he's an obvious candidate...to set the poll up...I wouldnt let him near a mic in a studio, he's not called "Smirnoff Dave" for nothing ;)

If you ask me, you want a fellah called Leazes Mag on there. Am sure this board would unite in support for him as the best poster to represent the general concensus of opinion on here. No need to thank me.

To Paddocklad - :finger:

:D

I'd love to hear Leazes on it, but Stevie is the man for the this, however, no disrespect to the OP, I'm not sure your show is high profile enough for Steve Marshall Barnes, I mean, after writing a piece for the Sun and being a guest on the 'Hawksbee and Jacobs' show on Talksport, can you offer Steve the kind of target audience his talent deserves?

BTW can you imagine Stevie getting in a discussion with fans of Stoke and QPR - never mind one of the unwashed? :D

Here, stalking bloke...... you couldn't arrange getting a Villa fan on there could you? I'd guarantee you'd have the majority of this board tuned in if Stevie was set loose on the air waves with a Villa fan! :lol:

BTW can you imagine Stevie getting in a discussion with fans of Stoke and QPR - never mind one of the unwashed? :D

Here, stalking bloke...... you couldn't arrange getting a Villa fan on there could you? I'd guarantee you'd have the majority of this board tuned in if Stevie was set loose on the air waves with a Villa fan! :lol:

Haha love the 'stalking bloke' comment! Usually, we would only feature one club at a time on the show. I don't know how it would go down if we mixed fans!

What frequencies are you transmitting on Stalko/when's it on etc ? How do you differ from the current regional football radio show(ers of shite) ?Edit - lack of takers might be down to the 'chatty' adjective mate !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

What frequencies are you transmitting on Stalko/when's it on etc ? How do you differ from the current regional football radio show(ers of shite) ?Edit - lack of takers might be down to the 'chatty' adjective mate !

It will be on TyneFm.com and my own website also. It's different in the sense that it's getting the views from the fans rather than the big name pundits. Yeah I see what you mean by the 'chatty' thing, but hopefully we will get some fans.

Nar Steve Marshall-Barnes has hung up his mic for the last time. Would like to hear some of the old timers like PaddockLad, HMHM, LM, Gloom etc.. on.

You've said that before tbf :lol:

Nar Steve Marshall-Barnes has hung up his mic for the last time. Would like to hear some of the old timers like PaddockLad, HMHM, LM, Gloom etc.. on.

You've said that before tbf :lol:

He's playing hard to get ;)

All enquiries to go through his agent.