Looking for chatty toon fans

theworldstalking

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nar Steve Marshall-Barnes has hung up his mic for the last time. Would like to hear some of the old timers like PaddockLad, HMHM, LM, Gloom etc.. on.

knowledgeable people like Gloomy, Gemmill, mancmag, Craig, toonpack, jaysouthernmag or CT who have been supporters and matchgoers for decades, should give a fair representation of the views of the majority of toontastic posters and echo the superb job being done by the current owner of the football club and his sidekick, including their blueprint of "how you can continue to progress from 6th in the premiership while continuing to sell your best players". Should be interesting.

Level with Chelsea who've spent £738Billion this season Leazes, and 5 points away from Champions league football, having not sold any players in almost a year and spent tens of millions.

I think Ashley is changing to your model and reaping the rewards.

Level with Chelsea who've spent £738Billion this season Leazes, and 5 points away from Champions league football, having not sold any players in almost a year and spent tens of millions.

I think Ashley is changing to your model and reaping the rewards.

I thought your point that keeping your best players and actually building on it in January would have attracted more disagreement than it did.

Should be quite interesting this summer, to see who else is added, with plenty of the Carroll cash left.

Is anyone going to help this guy out then? You can't all be shy, yous aren't shy typing.

I've told him you have been in front of a mic before, did well and your knowledge is very good.

The way we do the show is mainly through skype, just using the voice function. It makes for good quality (skype is really easy to set up). If somebody does not have skype, it can be done on the phone.

It would mainly be a quick 20 mins chat either this evening or tomorrow evening.

The way we do the show is mainly through skype, just using the voice function. It makes for good quality (skype is really easy to set up). If somebody does not have skype, it can be done on the phone.

It would mainly be a quick 20 mins chat either this evening or tomorrow evening.

You might have more luck on Newcastle Online more members there.

Is anyone going to help this guy out then? You can't all be shy, yous aren't shy typing.

I've told him you have been in front of a mic before, did well and your knowledge is very good.

LM-speak for "you agree with my viewpoint" :lol:

not a "viewpoint" but facts. Stevie is not deluded by a half decent season like some.

The first half decent season in 5 years proves nothing. They will have to repeat and better this season for a few more years yet to "prove my viewpoint" wrong.

Edited by LeazesMag

What they really need is some radgey keyboard warrior who knows fuck all about the game & hardly ever goes, but who is adept at issuing empty threats & promising to turn up at X, Y or Z to start on anyone who dares disagree with them, before ultimately not showing up at all & claiming some nonsensical excuse is the reason they've been unable to cash the cheques their on-line persona has been writing.

in other words, try Skunkers

What they really need is some radgey keyboard warrior who knows fuck all about the game & hardly ever goes, but who is adept at issuing empty threats & promising to turn up at X, Y or Z to start on anyone who dares disagree with them, before ultimately not showing up at all & claiming some nonsensical excuse is the reason they've been unable to cash the cheques their on-line persona has been writing.

in other words, try Skunkers

:lol:

not a "viewpoint" but facts. Stevie is not deluded by a half decent season like some.

The first half decent season in 5 years proves nothing. They will have to repeat and better this season for a few more years yet to "prove my viewpoint" wrong.

Missed my point but never mind.

no I didn't.

Aren't you going to do it and represent the views of the forum ?

no I didn't.

Here you go again, telling me what I think! :lol:

So what was my point?

no I didn't.

Here you go again, telling me what I think! :lol:

So what was my point?

what is my "viewpoint" that Stevie "agrees with" ?

Seeing as you won't answer the question, I'll tell you anyway.

My point is that anyone who has a differing opinion to you is "as thick as fuck". The only people whose "knowledge is very good" are those who agree with you.

You'll be hard pressed to find any of those you've named earlier in this thread who don't think you have very good knowledge on NUFC. Quite the opposite.

Speaking of Deano, while he was undoubtedly *a bit* of a tit, I'd imagine if you go back a lot of his thoughts/predictions for the season were a lot closer to the mark than those of the people that were ridiculing him for them. The piss taking of the rest of his personality was perfectly valid, like. Wonder what kinda money he's making these days...