The West Brom Goal

Craig

The West Brom goal - who's at fault? You decide  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go :lol:

for the record I'm abstaining since I reckon Willo is more to blame than Krul but neither is Krul blameless, I don't think its equal

Edited by Semimental

for the record I'm abstaining since I reckon Willo is more to blame than Krul but neither is Krul blameless, I don't think its equal

Lib Dem voter?

:lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

nip that one in the bud quickly

Lib Dem voter?

Splinters all over the place.

Krul has to tell him what to do. Even if it is put it in row Z then Krul should be telling him. To say nothing is criminal. Then again a decent centre half would have made a decision other than passing it to Long.

Divisive, correlation with sitters/standers by the look of it.

Did you happen to see The Hairy Bikers the other week ?

They were in Brussels . They poured jelly into a pastie using a fold-out cardboard funnel women can use to have a standy-up lag .

Both were to blame, Krul didn't shout but Williamson is a 28 year old Professional football player he shouldn't need to be told what to do and if there was any doubt in his mind he should have put the ball in the stands (like a few others have said).

Edited by Howay

Krul is laregely responsible for Williamson not knowing what was happening, but Williamson was largely responsible for the fact that West Brom scored.

So in terms of the question undoubtedly Williamson is at fault for the West Brom goal.

However if Krul had properly communicated that he wasn't coming for the ball then Williamson presumably would have easily dealt with it earlier thus preventing him from being in the position to gift them a goal. Two separate stuff ups that conspired to the goal, without the first the second couldn't have happened, but without the second the goal wouldn't have happened. In other words even allowing for Krul's lack of decisive communication Williamson still should have dealt with it. As a defender if you don't know what's happening you send the ball into the stands.

Williamson, by far

He's a gimp, he's not good enough for NUFC and he knows it. He's good in the air, absolutely shite at everything else.

You're spot on like, he knows he's not good enough to be fair to him-his post match interview he basically almost said as much. When asked if he could believe the season we were having he basically answered something along the lines that he could barely believe he was playing in the Premier League and that spoke volumes for me. We've got some decent players milling about the place now and it must be massively apparent to him he's playing above his level.

A message for the so-called solicitor:

grey-man-hi.png

What's that grey man? YOU don't think Mike Williamson is good enough? Perhaps YOU would prefer to watch the likes of Woodgate, or Philippe Albert, but wait, oh yes, that's it, Mike Ashley will never invest enough in the squad to acquire a player of that quality, unlike Freddy Shepherd, who, according to YOU, was a disgraceful little fat man. Well YOU too will soon be a fat grey man with the amount of your own words that YOU will have to eat, should you continue to spout the UTTER GARBAGE that you have been so consistent in producing during your grey little life.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt