The West Brom Goal

Craig

The West Brom goal - who's at fault? You decide  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Curses. Just whan I thought I was gaining the upper hand, you go and pull that little gem from your quivver. The old "too busy to come up with a good rebuttal" classic. Not at all predictable, and not at all because your posts are nearing the bottom of a downward spiral.

My respect for you "The Fish", has just tripled. :thumbsup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll have his autograph book and pen stuffed down his sock on Sunday. "It's Craig!!!! Oh my god Craig!!!!".

You called? B)

Craig of the house of Bellamy, not Craig of the Haydon.

Howay man, at least spell it right! :lol:

As a neutral who watched that game, I'd say both had some responsibility (If Krul wanted it he should have been very bloody loud about it being his) but I'd say it's mostly Williamson's mistake from what I remember.

They should never have been in that situation, Williamson had no idea where his keeper was, should have row Z'ed it and never gone to head it.

As a neutral who watched that game, I'd say both had some responsibility (If Krul wanted it he should have been very bloody loud about it being his) but I'd say it's mostly Williamson's mistake from what I remember.

They should never have been in that situation, Williamson had no idea where his keeper was, should have row Z'ed it and never gone to head it.

Bingo Bango Bongo

Both players clearly could have done better, it's interesting to hear how people see the balance of culpability.

On another note, if you're going for the 'witty and sophisticated play on french / english' in your username, do us the deceny of getting the spelling right. I fucking boss that shite and your letting the side down.

*you're