Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about Bellamy against us... Carragher is their weak link defensively, not very mobile and thinks he's better than he is. Flanagan doesn't get a lot of action for them sohopefully we look to target him rather than Enrique. Enrique's weaknesses are marking off the ball and keeping the line in defense.

Hoping for a good performance from Perch and Williamson.

Nervous as hell for this. Definitely going to be a lot of goals. Glad that Pards seems to have decided that we might as well go for it. May well be a case of just scoring more goals than them (which always helps ;)). I'm going for a 4-3 win...

Bellamy back makes things that bit more difficult for us I think, especially with our back four today. I hope the Welsh knob gets injured early on. The battle can be won in midfield today, Cabaye, Tiote, Guthrie vs Gerrard, Spearing and Shelvey and we should be a threat going forward too.

They certainly don't have the strongest of teams. Defence aside, we look stronger in midfield and our strikers look more than adept at tearing apart their defence. It is just that worry that we drop some goals and the heads drop.