Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious Lolerpool fans on Facebook now. They can blame the ref and us 'diving' all they like - they were never ever a threat going forward and they paid for that.

Reina offering Perch out by the look of it there. :lol:

I would like to see more players doing that.

I'd almost forgotten how much I fucking love beating these cunts.

Deserved victory. Can't say no more than that we should take note from you about how to spend money. I think you got a better team than we have, though you probably spent less on your XI than we on Carroll. Enjoy the season, I hope you somehow get Top Four. SJP's atmosphere is deserving of a Champions League spot.

a top quality performance from all the lads today. perch would have been my MOTM, he loves a slide tackle! Tiotes importance really showed today breaking up the play and allowing the ball to be played on the ground a bit more

TOON TOON!!!

Hilarious Lolerpool fans on Facebook now. They can blame the ref and us 'diving' all they like - they were never ever a threat going forward and they paid for that.

They hit the post, had one cleared off the line and another good chance cleared by Perch. They had some threat but were ultimately contained by our makeshift defence.

Deserved victory. Can't say no more than that we should take note from you about how to spend money. I think you got a better team than we have, though you probably spent less on your XI than we on Carroll. Enjoy the season, I hope you somehow get Top Four. SJP's atmosphere is deserving of a Champions League spot.

Cheers mate.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC MAN !

every player on their game with Jonas doing the captain's thing brilliantly .

Him, Perch and Ba and sticking right in 'for the team' all day .

Cisse was canny too . what.

cheers lads - massive showing !

You had a little bit of luck to be fair. We should have been 0-1 up inside 20 minutes. Didn't do that, you got a goal, we fell apart. Story of a season.

Great win!!! To be honest i felt a little sorry for Liverpool at the end there, it couldnt have gone any worse for them. Enrique beaten soundly a number of times by Ben Arfa, had 50,000 fans booing him all game, then he ends up in nets! ouch!!

I think that was perhaps the best we have played since the Man Utd game, Perch was outstanding!! the front 3 clinical, and the encouraging thing is that we still can play better, Gutherie wasnt great and Cabaye was patchy.

Thought our tempo was spot on, just the right mix of trying to break and keeping the ball. Liv never had a chance to get going.

Cisse MOM for me.

Big mentions for Tiote and Hatem.

Perch did everything right inc getting Reina sent off. :lol:

After watching that I don't know what I was worried about!

Great game from our midfield in particular, but everyone played their part. Enrique going into goals was comical but ultimately was a bit of an anti-climax.

Wonderful result.

We are still desperate for Liverpool to beat Everton remember! 6th might not be enough for Europe yet.

Was just discussing that with the wife. Now need the scum to beat Everton and were basically there.

You had a little bit of luck to be fair. We should have been 0-1 up inside 20 minutes. Didn't do that, you got a goal, we fell apart. Story of a season.

Aye, I suppose so. Just seemed like you ran out of ideas too quickly. It is normally something we do when nothing is happening, and before you know it you are either passing it around the defence or lumping hopeful balls forward. Was just one of those games where it was always going to be down to which of the strikers turned up. Bellamy was surprisingly awful and Carroll never really got the service he needs to thrive. Suarez should have scored but the Perchinator saved us there.

Luckily for us our front three were more than up for it! Kudos for coming on the board straight away and being civil, though. Makes a change from what we normally see!