Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perchanldo

or even Perchnaldo!

Where's this mackem whose an expert on German football :lol: Cisse is shite apparently!

Bellend! You know what I meant

Liverpool and England right-back Glen Johnson, who is not playing today,has tweeted about Pepe Reina's red card: "What have I just seen? Is Perch for real?! Joke."

Why don't you question whether your keeper is "for real" aiming a clear, intended headbutt at another player?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

The word on Stowell St is that a bald ginger bloke with 36DDs has already put three All You Can Eat Buffet joints out of business. Toon Triads are mobilising to save what remains, with reports stating one of their number lost a hand in an early intervention attempt.

Nicked this off NO. It's from RAWK.

"The performance was atrocious, but even more than that and losing to a not very good Newcastle team was seeing Kenny's face on the sidelines. I still feel sick to the pit of my stomach at his expression of pain and anguish. I absolutely idolise the man, and anyone calling for his head is a c*nt of the highest order. But he genuinely looked in pain today at the performance that absolute shower of shithouses put on, and I would have happily decked nearly every fucking one of them, maybe with the exception of Suarez and Flanagan. He looked tortured and it'll take me a long time to forgive them for that today. He doesn't deserve it, and they don't deserve their fucking wages. Yes, the ref and linesman were shit, but they played a fucking blinder compared to most of that team today. I can't help but feel that there is too many mentally weak players at the moment. Well fuck their emotional sensibilities and fragilities; man the fuck up! I can put up with playing with bad luck, and poor performances, but I cannot tolerate playing with no fucking heart or passion. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves for leaving The King with a look like that on his face, but I really worry that they just aren't arsed enough to care. Play for Kenny, play for the shirt on your back, play for the travelling thousands who've paid a fucking fortune to travel hundreds of miles to support you or fuck the fuck off back to a mediocre manager and average team who will accept that level of ineptitude and gutlessness. They simply do not deserve to be in the team."

:lol: I fucking love the line about The King.

Nicked this off NO. It's from RAWK. "The performance was atrocious, but even more than that and losing to a not very good Newcastle team was seeing Kenny's face on the sidelines. I still feel sick to the pit of my stomach at his expression of pain and anguish. I absolutely idolise the man, and anyone calling for his head is a c*nt of the highest order. But he genuinely looked in pain today at the performance that absolute shower of shithouses put on, and I would have happily decked nearly every fucking one of them, maybe with the exception of Suarez and Flanagan. He looked tortured and it'll take me a long time to forgive them for that today. He doesn't deserve it, and they don't deserve their fucking wages. Yes, the ref and linesman were shit, but they played a fucking blinder compared to most of that team today. I can't help but feel that there is too many mentally weak players at the moment. Well fuck their emotional sensibilities and fragilities; man the fuck up! I can put up with playing with bad luck, and poor performances, but I cannot tolerate playing with no fucking heart or passion. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves for leaving The King with a look like that on his face, but I really worry that they just aren't arsed enough to care. Play for Kenny, play for the shirt on your back, play for the travelling thousands who've paid a fucking fortune to travel hundreds of miles to support you or fuck the fuck off back to a mediocre manager and average team who will accept that level of ineptitude and gutlessness. They simply do not deserve to be in the team." :lol: I fucking love the line about The King.

that's brilliant :lol:

Did anyone sing my song then? Cisse now scored as many as Suarez!

Cracking stuff, my Lolerpool mate was going to meet me in the pub at half time and he bottled it. :lol:

Edited by trophyshy