Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have sacked Comolli now. It was obviously all his fault. :icon_lol:

I predict no change in their transfer policy at all. Dalglish will sign whoever he likes on Motd for about twice their value. Its gonna be a lovely next season to watch them.

Twitter reckons that this means Dalglish is moving upstairs. I sincerely hope not.

maybe everyone reporting it wrong

"Damian, Kenny says hes coming upstairs"

"Ah fuck it I'll get out early today then"

Bellamy, Enrique and Suarez were all excellent business tbf, with a combined fee of £30m

It's just the English players which (as has been suggested) stink of Dalglish that have been ridiculous.

The best thing about the Suarez signing is that it afforded Dalglish the perfect opportunity to cement his place as the biggest cunt in British football. And fuck me if he didn't grab it with both hands.

Bellamy, Enrique and Suarez were all excellent business tbf, with a combined fee of £30m

It's just the English players which (as has been suggested) stink of Dalglish that have been ridiculous.

Suarez is their main goalscorer and he doesn't fucking score. £25m for a bloke who turns and flicks but doesn't score, well he does but it's more or less 1 in 4, borderline flop in my view.

Liverpool have sacked Comolli now. It was obviously all his fault. :icon_lol: I predict no change in their transfer policy at all. Dalglish will sign whoever he likes on Motd for about twice their value. Its gonna be a lovely next season to watch them.

He was sacked from Spurs too.....there is a school of thought this was after he'd recruited the core of their current side. Off the top of my head I can only think that Bale was one of his.....but am no expert where Spurs transfer dates are concerend. Henderson was one of his and was undoubtedly recruited because of his assist's stats last season which were apparently brilliant.

Liverpool have sacked Comolli now. It was obviously all his fault. :icon_lol: I predict no change in their transfer policy at all. Dalglish will sign whoever he likes on Motd for about twice their value. Its gonna be a lovely next season to watch them.

He was sacked from Spurs too.....there is a school of thought this was after he'd recruited the core of their current side. Off the top of my head I can only think that Bale was one of his.....but am no expert where Spurs transfer dates are concerend. Henderson was one of his and was undoubtedly recruited because of his assist's stats last season which were apparently brilliant.

He got Modric, and Prince Boateng in who has developed in to a quality player at Milan, but for all his failings Bale and Assou-Ekoto were inspired. I'd never heard of Assou-Ekoto he's absolutely class, he looks like he enjoys playing too so it's a mystery why he says he's only motivated by the money.

Suarez is their main goalscorer and he doesn't fucking score. £25m for a bloke who turns and flicks but doesn't score, well he does but it's more or less 1 in 4, borderline flop in my view.

8 league goals in 27 games is piss poor for a £23million striker, hes only laid on 3 as well so hes not providing that much.

Defoe there has 10 and hes played mostly as a sub, Fletcher has ten and wolves are horrendous,

Van Persie Arsenal 27

Rooney Man Utd 22

Aguero Man City 19

Ba Newcastle 16

Dempsey Fulham 16

Yakubu Blackburn 16

Adebayor Tottenham 13

Balotelli Man City 13

Dzeko Man City 13

Holt Norwich 13

Lampard Chelsea 11

Cisse Newcastle 10

Defoe Tottenham 10

Fletcher Wolverhampton 10

Graham Swansea 10

Hernandez Man Utd 10

Sturridge Chelsea 10

8 league goals in 27 games is piss poor for a £23million striker, hes only laid on 3 as well so hes not providing that much.

Defoe there has 10 and hes played mostly as a sub, Fletcher has ten and wolves are horrendous,

Van Persie Arsenal 27

Rooney Man Utd 22

Aguero Man City 19

Ba Newcastle 16

Dempsey Fulham 16

Yakubu Blackburn 16

Adebayor Tottenham 13

Balotelli Man City 13

Dzeko Man City 13

Holt Norwich 13

Lampard Chelsea 11

Cisse Newcastle 10

Defoe Tottenham 10

Fletcher Wolverhampton 10

Graham Swansea 10

Hernandez Man Utd 10

Sturridge Chelsea 10

Aye classic Mateja Kezman syndrome.

Bellamy, Enrique and Suarez were all excellent business tbf, with a combined fee of £30m It's just the English players which (as has been suggested) stink of Dalglish that have been ridiculous.

He's not banged them away like a prolific twat, but you have to look at the team. He's got more goals than any other Liverpool player and the second most assists.

Had a quick look. Henderson wasn't in the top 30 for PL assists last season. (He'd have needed 6 to be one of the 12 players who were joint 19th). Barton had 8. He'd have been a better signing and I said that to the Scouser at work at the time who laughed.

Bellamy, Enrique and Suarez were all excellent business tbf, with a combined fee of £30m It's just the English players which (as has been suggested) stink of Dalglish that have been ridiculous.

He's not banged them away like a prolific twat, but you have to look at the team. He's got more goals than any other Liverpool player and the second most assists.

So fuck. Yakubu's got more than him and Carroll put together. In fact Yakubu's scored double his amount in four less games playing for a totally shite team.

Was Bale really all that inspired? He was clearly a very talented full back and an athlete. He had a smashing free-kick on him at Southampton and played regularly in the Championship-I think for Wales too. It was then that Comolli took a punt on him and after a few years, Redknapp turned him into a winger.

He's not banged them away like a prolific twat, but you have to look at the team.  He's got more goals than any other Liverpool player and the second most assists.

Most mid-table team's top scorers cost nowhere near that though.

Was Bale really all that inspired? He was clearly a very talented full back and an athlete. He had a smashing free-kick on him at Southampton and played regularly in the Championship-I think for Wales too. It was then that Comolli took a punt on him and after a few years, Redknapp turned him into a winger.

Talented footballers often change positions at an early age though. Look at Steve Howey.

So fuck. Yakubu's got more than him and Carroll put together. In fact Yakubu's scored double his amount in four less games playing for a totally shite team.

Yakubu's had almost a decade in this league to learn the ropes. Back in 06/07 Yakubu averaged a paltry goal every 264 minutes himself.

Suarez has has been hitting one every 274 in his first full year.

He's clearly no Cisse or Ba sort in terms of business or hitting the ground running, but he's been Liverpool's only hope.

Yakubu's had almost a decade in this league to learn the ropes. Back in 06/07 Yakubu averaged a paltry goal every 264 minutes himself.

Suarez has has been hitting one every 274 in his first full year.

He's clearly no Cisse or Ba sort in terms of business or hitting the ground running, but he's been Liverpool's only hope.

So what he scored goals as soon as he got here. So the worst stat you can find for Yakubu is he scored more than 1 goal in 3 full games in 06/07 whereas £25m Suarez can't. Yakubu was a punt based on a Champions League hatrick for some jew team against Man Utd Reserves. He's been a flop, that's fact. If Cristiano Ronaldo went to Real Madrid and scored 15 in 38 games would he be a flop? Yes. Would Yakubu have been a flop with that ratio? No.