Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes - sent a few texts about tonight & was advised to look there.

lo & behold, a whole section of L6 tickets for £42 each

not for me of course; i've secured my usual non Saturday freebie in the Milburn Paddock Leazes wing

Edited by Gene_Clark

Perch and Williamson being our main line of defence, in my view means we probably have to score 2 or 3 to win the game. A draw would do with Coloccini's absence even though these are shite.

This game is second (or, third i guess) to the games with the mackems. Its fucking huge, for league positions and the fact that liverpool stole our 'best' players, are cheating cunts, are racist cunts, are whinging cunts, have the biggest tit in football as manager all enveloped in the most irritating victim complex ever. I hope we fucking smash them

Exactly the type of game these lot win, especially against us.

Exactly this. The difference between the two sides has been far less than the trophy haul would suggest over the last 10-15 years. They're like the Germans, they are good at winning when it matters.

Obviously having said that, I hope we beat them in the 98th minute with a combined Enrique/Carroll own goal. B)

Edited by Asprilla

Even when they play shit they still spawn wins over us so I'm not going to hold much hope for getting much from this, especially with Colo out.

If we win I'll celebrate it like none other this season (well I guess the 1-0 at the SOL but I'm an OOT so it's a little different for me).

11 point gap. Beating them lot, something we do all too rarely. The Enrque/Carroll/Dalglish/Bellamy factor.

Colour me nervous tbh.

The potential 11 point gap would have been unthinkable at the start of the season.

My target for us at the start was to finish at the top of the also-rans. I wasn't sure whether to include Liverpool in the also-ran category, as they were spending ridiculous sums.

But to be 11 points clear of the also-rans would be brilliant. Any further up the table and we're in dreamland.

This game is second (or, third i guess) to the games with the mackems. Its fucking huge, for league positions and the fact that liverpool stole our 'best' players, are cheating cunts, are racist cunts, are whinging cunts, have thebiggest tit in football as managerall enveloped in the most irritating victim complex ever. I hope we fucking smash them

Hmmm, that's some real good logic you have there. Another set of fans that hate Liverpool? i'm shocked :rolleyes: Don't tell me, you also hate Suarez as well? :cry: