mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

http://lockerz.com/s/196280449

Me telly's shit.

The kid on the right :lol: I remember thinking oh dear at the time. Every time the camera went on the crowd though I remember thinking you are the face of Sunderland, they can't all be. Nothing against ginger people, but there can't be a town in England with more gingers than Soonlun.

I like how they are now saying MON has done wonders with a shit squad. Are these not the same supporters saying Bruce was ruining a great squad. I definitely remember them saying only Chik Tiote would possibly get in their team. They are also looking forward to him being given a aboat load of money to spend close season. I do not think this is going to happen. They seem to have lost money last season when they sold Bent and Henderson who are they going to sell this season? Will be happy if Dogleash buys McLean for £20 mill like.

McLean looks alright but he's nowt special. Good for a team of their level - just like Henderson appeared to put in the occasional decent performance for them.

Bent was a great player for them and hasn't really replicated his mackem form at Villa. Must admit i'm surprised Bendtner hasn't done well for them, always thought he was handy albeit the major god complex.

Police in Wearside had a spate of reports last night of a mysterious noise wailing 'BEEP BEEP BEEP'.

After investigations it was confirmed the noise was the open top Wembley bus reversing back into Silksworth bus depot.

They rate McLean so high it's unreal. :lol:

http://www.eurofootp...ssue_003_en.pdf

He was playing against QPR, I think after a while he's so one footed most people will figure him out anyway.

I think that page is a little premature on all counts Cisse and HBA have 6 and 18 appearances respectively

He was playing against QPR, I think after a while he's so one footed most people will figure him out anyway.

I think that page is a little premature on all counts Cisse and HBA have 6 and 18 appearances respectively

All the data refer to championship matches played between the 23rd and 25th of march 2012

I like how they are now saying MON has done wonders with a shit squad. Are these not the same supporters saying Bruce was ruining a great squad. I definitely remember them saying only Chik Tiote would possibly get in their team.

:lol: Spot on, I remember seeing a thread along the lines of "who would you prefer? Vaughn and Colback or Tiote and Cabaye?" and from what I remember it was at least an even split. Sessegnon is their best player by a mile and I don't see him sticking around much longer.

I don't rate McClean too highly, he's a decent prospect but he's excelling as an unknown quantity the same as Carroll did for his 1st half a season in the Premiership, if he can step it up next year then they have a decent enough player but like Tom said he's nowt special his crosses are erratic and he favors one side more than most wingers.

Edited by Howay

All the data refer to championship matches played between the 23rd and 25th of march 2012

Then the statistical sample is so small as to be irrelevant?

I like how they are now saying MON has done wonders with a shit squad. Are these not the same supporters saying Bruce was ruining a great squad. I definitely remember them saying only Chik Tiote would possibly get in their team.

:lol: Spot on, I remember seeing a thread along the lines of "who would you prefer? Vaughn and Colback or Tiote and Cabaye?" and from what I remember it was at least an even split. Sessegnon is their best player by a mile and I don't see him sticking around much longer.

I don't rate McClean too highly, he's a decent prospect but he's excelling as an unknown quantity the same as Carroll did for his 1st half a season in the Premiership, if he can step it up next year then they have a decent enough player but like Tom said he's nowt special his crosses are erratic and he favors one side more than most wingers.

I could see McClean moving on to another club next season off the back of this recent spell, someone like Fulham or (if they have money) Everton. Sessegnon won't be far behind him either.

Aye, McClean could have got himself a move away which I think he'd take even if they finish high especially a team like Fulham (in London and will pay him more than he'll be on now) unless the mackems offer him a big contract. They all kill themselves laughing at us and seem certain that we're definitely losing all our top players for pittance (despite them all being offered/signing new deals so if they do leave it'll be for a large sum imo) but from what I understand (like KCG's mentioned) they seem in trouble financially and I can't see Ellis Short propping them up too much longer.

Have you heard James McClean try to speak? He is perfectly at home in Sunderland, where at least O'Neill can translate.

He's a good player though, one footed or otherwise.

Have to admit I rate him. Can see him at a club like Everton or Fulham.

Mental fuckers.

Notice all threads that even mention the word Wembley have been locked. I wonder if the mods are secretly embarrassed by the fucking cretins that inhabit that place?

Aye, McClean could have got himself a move away which I think he'd take even if they finish high especially a team like Fulham (in London and will pay him more than he'll be on now) unless the mackems offer him a big contract. They all kill themselves laughing at us and seem certain that we're definitely losing all our top players for pittance (despite them all being offered/signing new deals so if they do leave it'll be for a large sum imo) but from what I understand (like KCG's mentioned) they seem in trouble financially and I can't see Ellis Short propping them up too much longer.

They talk about us losing top players because we have them. They can hardly talk about selling players anyway with Bent and Henderson going as soon as the money was offered.

Difference is when we have sold a player we have generally replaced them with a better one where as they have bought experienced (over the hill) cast offs.