mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I love the Leon best thread, with some toon posters recommending him.. "he could do a job for you, would be first or second choice easily"

with fuming replies like " I see.... so we can have him, since you lot have moved on to another level...ffs!!"

I know one Mackem who deep down knows we are better than them, he takes all the banter and everything and respects us as a club and I can actually talk to hom about were they are going and were he thinks we are going, but in my 20 years of living he is the only one, ever to be so middle grounded about it without any spite and malice and fair play to him as the rest are all delusional about their place in the football world and it would be so easy to follow the trend.

They managed to start a match thread on our game this on there this morning.... Long before they started one for their own game :lol:

I read that site, and I can not believe I live just 5 miles from so many horrible twats.

And yet I work with some mackems, and they seem to be canny normal people, if a tad bit jealous.

The thread about Sir Bobby is just unbelievable

The saddest thing is it would actually make their season.

They've been irrelevant for a few games now, nothing to play for but safe.

There's not a day go by on there that another 5 or 6 threads are started about NUFC. They claim we are equally as obsessed but tbf the only time we mention them is to take the piss out of that forum. I can't say I've ever remembered a match thread on here for one of their games or endless threads about where they will finish in the league, their manager, who they will sell in the summer etc.etc.

Some of the better posters seem genuinely embarrassed by it

There's not a day go by on there that another 5 or 6 threads are started about NUFC. They claim we are equally as obsessed but tbf the only time we mention them is to take the piss out of that forum. I can't say I've ever remembered a match thread on here for one of their games or endless threads about where they will finish in the league, their manager, who they will sell in the summer etc.etc.

Some of the better posters seem genuinely embarrassed by it

Maybe we could offer them a few moderators? ;)

He doesnt even know hes a footballer, hes just running round in a daze constantly and some bloke called "pards" keeps giving him money and doing his wife

Cisse has scored a good few goals he didn't mean in his short spell.

He's clearly shinned in 12 attempted passes.

Cisse has scored a good few goals he didn't mean in his short spell.

:lol: Aye surely they can see how ridiculous it is now when it keeps on happening, he's meaning it of course he didn't hit it thinking it'd go in but he meant to put that spin on the ball.

I've also seen the phrase "hit and hope" thrown around a few times to describe Cisse's goal. Isn't that what all shots are? Hit the ball, hope it goes in...

Edited by TicTacWoe