mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

As much as I don't believe we would be sad enough to go to those lengths if RTG isn't a forum set up by Mag (kernts) to take the piss out of Mackems I am genuinely a little concerned.

The whole forum just seems like a spoof.

You'd like to think they'd care more about their own team ... but in a thread titled 'It's in their own hands now':

I genuinely hate football, I am pig sick of this season and those fuckers.

and the poster's sig is:

"It's absolutely fantastic to be manager here and I hope to do the job proud."

Martin O'Neill, manager of Sunderland AFC.

There is definitely an element of their 'support' to which our plight is more important to them than their own.

I saw one post last Sunday or Monday which was fucking beaming, ranting on about our defeat at Wigan and how it proved that this season was a fluke etc etc.

Then it ends with 'great weekend as the lads got a draw as well'. Said it all I think. They support whoever we're playing first, Sunderland second.

:lol: thats priceless

:lol:

On Sky on Wednesday they flashed up the bottom of the table with Blackburn, Bolton and QPR's run ins underneath. Now I know Wolves are down and space might have been tight for the graphic but removing them the table altogether (it only went down to 19) was a bit harsh. Typical Sky, once you leave their magical Premiership you cease to exist!

Don't let RTG know, they're discussing how best to 'cheat' the system (er, by refreshing the page?) in a many paged-thread :lol:

They're the master at this, many a poll has been rigged by that lot, they've even messed up a fair few NUFC ones from the Chronicle and that. Sad cunts or what :lol:

Don't let RTG know, they're discussing how best to 'cheat' the system (er, by refreshing the page?) in a many paged-thread :lol:

:lol: you're kidding?

Giz a link, I'm at work and could do with a giggle

Ha, one comment there reading 'lets hope they have the bottle for the fight'. Class how everyone is wondering if City will be able to come up here and fight it out rather than us being able to give them a game.

We have come a long way this season.

tbf we did much worse to the stokoe one

only natural imo

Totally dirfferent imo

Bob Stokoe is a legend and should have a statue that reflects that, he doesn't.

I like Bobby's statue and I'd expect a little back and forth from the mackems (especially given our respective seasons), but the shit going on in that thread is cringeworthy

there was always going to be the revenge attitude if we ever revealed a statue after the stokoe thing though

there was always going to be the revenge attitude if we ever revealed a statue after the stokoe thing though

I know, and like I said, I was expecting it. But to saying that statue looks like Hitler is pathetic.

The difference between us and them- Stokoeshop was mentioned and linked to on many other clubs boards and even in articles, because it was pisstaking on a sublimely brilliant level. It never once criticised Bob Stokoe himself.

Their digs at SBR's statue are just mean spirited and downright nasty , with very little humour.

Its not the best statue it could have been, I'll admit, but it's far from their comedy paedo effort.

I've read the thread on there. Even if it was a perfect representation of the bloke, some of them'd find something wrong with it cos they're just sad fucking arseholes. Not worth bothering about when they get on one like that.

Having said all that, their Stokoe statue remains a fucking disgrace. :lol: