mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Guest CabayeAye

Best quote on the Hartlepool thread by far,

TEAM:

Harper, Tavernier, Simpson, Steven Taylor, Williamson, Perch, Marveaux, Bigiramana, Amalfitano, Gosling, Shola.

We should play our reserves more often icon_lol.gif

At least seven of those players are too good for them.

We could actually field two decent XIs:

Krul Perch(Debuchy) Saylor Colo Santon Tiote Cabaye Jonas Ben Arfa Cisse Ba

Harper Simpson Williamson Tavernier Raylor Marveaux Bigi Amal Vuckic Sammy Shola

• 2 weeks later...

Fair few of them openly admit that the idea of spending £500+ to go and watch a reserve team play is pushing it a bit, especially when the date was only confirmed a few days before.

Let them have their fun. They'll get tired soon from all the excitement.

Guest CabayeAye

Im glad they've signed one or two decent players, its boring going to sos expecting to win every year. Might make this years win more enjoyable

They've signed overpriced nobodies.

Sanity does exist on RTG:

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=727041

Get yourselves a life lads.

I'm as much as gripped and looking forward to who we sign before the window shuts as the next man but coming on here tonight and seeing how many posts are on the mags game is absolutely pathetic. I can hand on heart say I haven't a clue what the score is.

You lot wonder why there are so many windup merchants on here but when you are so obsessed it is no surprise to me. Why the fuck are you watching that game?

If you are sitting watching that game and posting about it on here you need to have a word with yourself.

I won't post again on this thread again and nowt anyone says on hear will bother me in the slightest but you lot will always attract mags as you are as much arsed about them as you are us.

Sad as fuck.

Imagine if we had a match thread for all of their games? Even just the one.