mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Seriously will you give it a rest man, tedious as fuck. Absolutely no reason for that post.

What is he referring to?

ohh and

Originally Posted by andysafc85 viewpost.gif

I can just see the Mags getting Inter as some point and starting the whole Mackem in Milan shite again.

:lol: Lee Ryder does deserve credit for that one!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=728014

To the tune of 'Blaydon Races'......

A fucking ice cream van has just pulled up outside our house!.....fucking blaydon fucking races!.......fucking wanker!....I duely burst out of the front door and told him to stick his fucking cornets up his fucking arse and dont ever darken my street again. Fucking Blaydon Races......twat!

Originally Posted by Seaham Towny

Like kermode has said I wouldn't drop him.

I thought Cisse/Ba would work but if Ben Arfa is in the front three then him and Ba have to defend at a detriment to Cisse.

I.e. Ben Arfa - Cisse - Ba is imbalanced

Ben Arfa - Tiote - Cabaye - Jonas

Cisse - Ba

Yes but you lose something as Ben Arfa has to track back. Therfore losing his attacking input somewhat.

Not saying he can't score. Not saying he's a bad player. Just you have to play to his strengths.

I'd go

Tiote - Cabaye

Gutierrez - Ben Arfa - ????????

Cisse/Ba

Personally

Formations now :lol:

mackems going over board about over the wall !

Ryan Taylor over the wall

:lol: Just the 31 pages about it. I can't believe they've somehow made it about them and then got angry about it. They also keep mentioning how no one outside NE1 would get it but the point of doing it was the lads showing support for Taylor. 31 pages about our players wearing tracksuits with printing on the back yet we're still the classless obsessed ones.

Bloody hell man, mackems on Twitter still going on thinking that the tracksuit thing had reference to them :lol:

I may be wrong, but Im sure the chant "over the wall" started after his FK v them but continued from that each time he gets one like the recent Euro game? We even signed him because he kept getting them against us when he played for wigan :lol:

Bloody hell man, mackems on Twitter still going on thinking that the tracksuit thing had reference to them :lol:

I may be wrong, but Im sure the chant "over the wall" started after his FK v them but continued from that each time he gets one like the recent Euro game? We even signed him because he kept getting them against us when he played for wigan :lol:

Nah, it's all about them. Everything is about them. We're obsessed with them. That's why we have a 30+ page thread because of a well-wishing gesture for a recently injured player of theirs...

They honestly don't have an existence without us to measure against.