mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=736936

Your team talk to the lads sunday

We are good. They are evil and cheat, lucky and desperate. We are together, confident and better. Believe in youreslf, your team mates and justice. We will win if you trust in youreslves. Take care of this today. Love this, love every detail, remember everthing and give every thing you have and this will be a day that lives with you until you die. FTM.

Fucking hell :lol:

We were lucky because we scored in the last minute you know.Larssens punch off the line is never mentioned you know.Their regular-ish pitch invasions when they score at the sos are never mentioned you know.O'Neil has never apologised for saying,incorrectly,some of our backroom staff entered the refs dressing room at half time at SJP last season you know,but they never mention it.Only 200 makems were in the fullwell at the derby game on 27-3-1970 you know,but they won't mention it you know.By all means bring up what they say but don't forget what they don't say.I have other things to say about things they don't mention.

I laugh at their need to sign off with FTM. The retards think its their duty. They are scum of the highest order and will be in awe as usual when the Toon Army arrive at the flatpack stadium. Reading all the craic this week about how long the hatred between the 2 has been in existance. Their forefathers should have been hung for treason for being treacherous Scottish followers all those years ago. Newcastle 100% English and proud of it

I laugh at their need to sign off with FTM. The retards think its their duty. They are scum of the highest order and will be in awe as usual when the Toon Army arrive at the flatpack stadium. Reading all the craic this week about how long the hatred between the 2 has been in existance. Their forefathers should have been hung for treason for being treacherous Scottish followers all those years ago. Newcastle 100% English and proud of it

Their relatives of old likely fancied Newcastle as well as Sunderland and also called themselves Geordies and that a FACT. :)

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=736936

Your team talk to the lads sunday

We are good. They are evil and cheat, lucky and desperate. We are together, confident and better. Believe in youreslf, your team mates and justice. We will win if you trust in youreslves. Take care of this today. Love this, love every detail, remember everthing and give every thing you have and this will be a day that lives with you until you die. FTM.

:spit:

Outstanding.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737157

I hate the mags

I hate the Mags,scum,skunks,vile black and white bastards,self righteous worthless pieces of horse shit, arrogant vile geordie nation, pompous kebab eating shite talking tossers.

I hate Alan Pardew the worthless, arrogant, ignorant, self centred cockney joke, waste of oxygen

by fuck i hope we beat the bastards

come on lets have it

His wife better stay out of the house on Sunday eve should we beat this lot.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737262

The Essence of Newcastle....

....can be found in a half-eaten kebab lying in a pool of vomit on a cobbled street. It's a wheelbarrow in a shopping mall selling tacky tea-towels with 'divvent get clarty' written on them and it's the early morning sight of bleary-eyed girls wheeling cheap pink cases to Central Station as the rain washes the fake tan off their legs.

Newcastle is Sports Direct supplying clothes to overwieght men who think it is acceptable to go into a pub wearing Lonsdale tracksuit bottoms with proper shoes. It's Geordie Shore, it's Greggs at 2.00am and it's Big brother contestants who are prepared to have their ignorance showcased for a few minutes fame. It's people who believe Ant and Dec making people eat Kangeroos testicles for the sixth series in a row is cutting-edge entertainment.

The essence of Newcastle can be found in that aggresive snarl of a Pardew, a Barton or a Bowyer that comes natural to the abusive and the uncivilised but cannot be mimicked by the decent; and of course it can be found in the spirit of a legal loan shark that exploits the vulnerable in a consumerist society, luring the single mother into believing she can afford that night out with the lasses or the kid on a minimum wage into thinking he can afford that iPod, delighting in the fact that their clients are now in the downward spiral of debt that means they are forever in their clutches.

So, whatever happens in a football match tomorrow, remember, you are not - and never will be - Newcastle. You will still be Sunderland, and for that my friends we should be very, very grateful.

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737262

The Essence of Newcastle....

....can be found in a half-eaten kebab lying in a pool of vomit on a cobbled street. It's a wheelbarrow in a shopping mall selling tacky tea-towels with 'divvent get clarty' written on them and it's the early morning sight of bleary-eyed girls wheeling cheap pink cases to Central Station as the rain washes the fake tan off their legs.

Newcastle is Sports Direct supplying clothes to overwieght men who think it is acceptable to go into a pub wearing Lonsdale tracksuit bottoms with proper shoes. It's Geordie Shore, it's Greggs at 2.00am and it's Big brother contestants who are prepared to have their ignorance showcased for a few minutes fame. It's people who believe Ant and Dec making people eat Kangeroos testicles for the sixth series in a row is cutting-edge entertainment.

The essence of Newcastle can be found in that aggresive snarl of a Pardew, a Barton or a Bowyer that comes natural to the abusive and the uncivilised but cannot be mimicked by the decent; and of course it can be found in the spirit of a legal loan shark that exploits the vulnerable in a consumerist society, luring the single mother into believing she can afford that night out with the lasses or the kid on a minimum wage into thinking he can afford that iPod, delighting in the fact that their clients are now in the downward spiral of debt that means they are forever in their clutches.

So, whatever happens in a football match tomorrow, remember, you are not - and never will be - Newcastle. You will still be Sunderland, and for that my friends we should be very, very grateful.

Stay classy, sister fuckers.

Why the fuck would you ever be proud of being from Sunderland? Imagine wherever you go most people assuming you're from Sunderland, that must make you feel like your 'city' is so irrelevant. People from outside the north east who have no interest in footy don't know what a mackem is but they sure as hell know where a Geordie is from.

Irrelevant horrible shit hoying pigs, Sunderland is down in history as being the epicentre of the cholera out break, that's their history fucking bamps.

Choose being second best. Choose no job. Choose special brew. Choose your sister. Choose a council flat, Choose Eric Gates, Sewpa Kev and Quinny over Alan Shearer. Choose obesity, high cholesterol and nee teeth. Choose Smearing shit on the walls. Choose smashing up metros. Choose Uncal Mick. Choose sweat pants bottoms as formal attire. Choose a television on hire from Bright house. Choose a shit Saturday night out and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on the couch watching the mags play in yurop, stuffing fucking cheesy chips into your mouth. Choose cheese on your chips, with blue pop to wash it down, then a night on the special brew. Choose a Smoggy thug over a French International. Choose life in Sunderland . . . But why would I want to do that? I chose not to be a Mackem: I chose something else. And the reasons? Too many to mention. Who needs reasons when you get to be a Geordie?

Edited by Howay

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737694

Fair play, as most of them on there are despairing at their idiots, but a fair number seem to be saying they've heard racist chants/abuse. While it's not right to say something as daft as "mackems are racist", is racism worse there than other clubs?