mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They need a win or two tbh, or MON will be out of a job and they might start playing well consistently with a new manager.

I think we said the same thing under Bruce, Sbragia, Keane, McCarthy and Wilkinson.

Sat 10 Nov 15:00 (A) Everton

Sun 18 Nov 16:00 (A) Fulham

Sat 24 Nov 12:45 (H) WBA

Tue 27 Nov 19:45 (H) QPR

Sun 2 Dec 16:00 (A) Norwich

Sat 8 Dec 15:00 (H) Chelsea

The two home games against West Brom and QPR are vital for Marty's job prospects imo

Amusing how they class Ameobi as shite and tell him so as well, if they had a player that'd scored half as many goals against us as he has against them he's be some sort of demi-god to them. They really are a sad bunch of repulsive nothings, makes my skin crawl just hearing them.

That weirdo with the guitar has a song about Richardson being a cult hero or something :lol:

"he's the new "Bally" "

"He's hardly a clogger."

http://www.readytogo...t=740327&page=2

I love the auto links - someone mentions that Cattermole was head and shoulders above anyone else, and you are provided with a link to anti-dandruff shampoo. Not saying the combat of unsightly dandruff is a bad thing, but it's going off on something of a tangent.

I love the auto links - someone mentions that Cattermole was head and shoulders above anyone else, and you are provided with a link to anti-dandruff shampoo. Not saying the combat of unsightly dandruff is a bad thing, but it's going off on something of a tangent.

A canny apt analogy though - often associated with bad hygiene , generally unwelcome and is always getting brushed off .

I try not to use bad language. 1 win in 17 and still some feel Marty is above criticism.

You realise that you still used bad language, right? If I type c*nt, I'm still saying cunt...

For the first time in the SMB message board history they have more threads about something else other than NUFC

This weekend threads about NUFC are put into second place by threads about, poppies.