mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I would like to say the bitterness coming out of Sunderland at our transfer dealings has come as a bit of a surprise.

I would like to say it but of course it's not a surprise because they are all a bunch of bitter morons with nothing in their lives but envy of our bigger better club.

• 5 weeks later...

Had to laugh when Brian McNally mentioned we were above them in the table, I honestly hadn't given it a moments thought until then and the only reason he mentioned it is because he's as much a mackem as he is a Celtic fan.

I wonder if he'll get the next transfer window to bring in new players? Given his past form he's only happy when he's spending silly money on purple patch players, which I doubt the owner will be willing to sanction.

Who would they get in? Adkins?

I wonder if he'll get the next transfer window to bring in new players? Given his past form he's only happy when he's spending silly money on purple patch players, which I doubt the owner will be willing to sanction.

Who would they get in? Adkins?

Mark-Hughes.jpg

Alfred N'Daye.aka the makem `Sissoko'

5/10 in the Sunday Sun

`Has the physical attributes but can be unsure what to do in possession'.Hehe !!

Danny Graham.

6/10 in the Sunday Sun

`He led the line well and almost got to a dangerous cross..' ALMOST .Hehe !!

Adam Johnson

4/10 in the Sunday Sun

`Another game of anonymity and his set-pieces were terrible'.Hehe !!

They do make me laugh.Might be best if Ellis Short keeps away from quayside restaurants in Newcastle.We know what happened to Bob Murray

The way this is supposed to work is:

1. they give it Billy Large Knackers on a message board, on facebook, twitter, etc.

2. somebody finds such idiotic assertions

3. that person posts them here for us all to have a jolly good laugh at.

Scouring the net for poor reviews is obsessing over another team, which is weird.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=765346

Being abused for having 100 in Moscow. 13 days notice. Up to £500 for flights, £200 extra for a VISA, £26 match tickets, expensive hotels in the worlds fourth most expensive city, you're probably talking £1000 for an away game arranged 13 days ago, and they abuse the fact 100 went. I don't think anyone else would've had more with those set of circumstances. TBF some of them are saying exactly what I'm saying half of them though man, they're so fucking thick. We live in the North East of England, many people couldn't even raise £1000 to go for ONE away game, and the majority who could, wouldn't justify paying a grand for one game. The only way I'd justify paying those amounts would be for a final to see us finally win a trophy. I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy, and I'm sure most people on here are the same.

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=765346

Being abused for having 100 in Moscow. 13 days notice. Up to £500 for flights, £200 extra for a VISA, £26 match tickets, expensive hotels in the worlds fourth most expensive city, you're probably talking £1000 for an away game arranged 13 days ago, and they abuse the fact 100 went. I don't think anyone else would've had more with those set of circumstances. TBF some of them are saying exactly what I'm saying half of them though man, they're so fucking thick. We live in the North East of England, many people couldn't even raise £1000 to go for ONE away game, and the majority who could, wouldn't justify paying a grand for one game. The only way I'd justify paying those amounts would be for a final to see us finally win a trophy. I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy, and I'm sure most people on here are the same.

I only read the first four pages but it was worrying how many of them appeared to be rational and understanding. Very much different to the rubbish that I normally read on there.