mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Makem galactico watch.

N'Daye ( the makem Sissoko ) 5/10. Hooked after 77 mins against QPR. £3.5m totally wasted

Johnson. 6/10. His seasons top mark. £10m to sign him and now worth £5m.

Agent Danny Graham. Bought for £5m. 0 goals in 5 games. Hooked before the hour mark.

Some nice close ups on MOTD of Marty's combing style.It sort of goes forward then turns to the right at the fringe.Nice sideburns though.

MARTIN O’NEILL fears Sunderland do not have the players or the quality to match QPR in the relegation dogfight.

Black Cats are just six points clear of the drop zone.

And boss O’Neill confessed: “No one at the club believes we are safe.

“QPR’s owner put himself out on a limb with the money he spent. I don’t think we possess the same type of talent and numerically we are down a bit in the squad.

“When we went 2-1 behind there was enough time for an equaliser, but we didn’t press enough.

“Maybe that’s because we haven’t got enough goalscorers in our team.

“But the only reason we had a lot of defenders on our bench was that was all we had.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4834883/Martin-ONeill-fears-Sunderland-cant-match-QPR-quality.html#ixzz2NDqnCq8y

He's lost the plot like.

Some nice close ups on MOTD of Marty's combing style.It sort of goes forward then turns to the right at the fringe.Nice sideburns though.

:lol:

Absolutely no one cares

Marty's combing stylings are something we should all care about

Sounds like he's angling for the sack because the only person to blame for the state of his bench is him.

He's the one who has spent £27m on shite and loaned out Whickham...who scored at the weekend.

They don't even have much of an injury problem to blame. McClean is the only injured attacking player they have.

The number of people on RTG who proclaimed him "the best Sunderland manager in my lifetime" almost as soon as he arrived was mental. He's an absolute dinosaur.

They honestly thought they were set for the big time when he turned up though.

Thing is, he had Fletcher, Graham, Sessegnon, Johnson, and Larsson playing. Who the fuck is this amazing goal scorer they're supposed to have coming back like? :lol:

Edited by sweetleftpeg

He's had 3 transfer windows to sort things.He brought in Saha and McFadden,who we all knew were useless,and then let them go,because they are useless.Their deluded fans don't help.Every player they sign is a good player,in their eyes.After a steady first game,N'Daye was the new Sissoko.Now they realise he will never be Premier League quality.Last season's player of the year,Bardsley,is now crap,and always was.Last season they were shouting for Colback to be given a chance for England.We all know about the `McClean or Messi ' post last season on rtg.They have even rated Titus this season.Everyone told them Graham was a slow below average Prem League striker but they wouldn't have it.Well they know now.I'm still waiting for the world class manager they were going to appoint when Niall `DD` Quinn was chairman.He appointed himself,then Roy,then Brucey and theen O'Neil.Now they want Kevin `Hardman' Ball to be manager ( again ).He took them down in 2005/6.One win in ten for the self-acclaimed hardest man ever in football.Even harder than someone called John Kaye,who i've been informed,once played for the makems.No.I've never heard of him either.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

He's had 3 transfer windows to sort things. He brought in Saha and McFadden, who we all knew were useless and then let them go, because they are useless. Their deluded fans don't help; every player they sign is a good player in their eyes. After a steady first game N'Daye was the new Sissoko, now they realise he will never be Premier League quality. Last season's player of the year (Bardsley) is now crap and always was. Last season they were shouting for Colback to be given a chance for England! We all know about the "McClean or Messi" post last season on rtg. They have even rated Titus this season! Everyone told them Graham was a slow, below average, Prem League striker, but they wouldn't have it. Well they know now!

I'm still waiting for the world class manager they were going to appoint when Niall 'DD' Quinn was chairman. He appointed himself, then Roy, then Brucey and then O'Neil. Now they want Kevin 'Hardman' Ball to be manager (again) (he took them down in 2005/6, one win in ten for the self-proclaimed hardest man ever in football) even harder than someone called John Kaye, (who I've been informed once played for the makems). No, I've never heard of him either.

Sorry, but it just hurt

I'm pretty sure its a parody account set up by a mackem with the sole objective of being used in future internet arguments to refute the fact that they are ones who are obsessed.

Failing quite badly given everyone else's reaction to it on here. But the makems are nothing if not failures!

He's had 3 transfer windows to sort things.He brought in Saha and McFadden,who we all knew were useless,and then let them go,because they are useless.Their deluded fans don't help.Every player they sign is a good player,in their eyes.After a steady first game,N'Daye was the new Sissoko.Now they realise he will never be Premier League quality.Last season's player of the year,Bardsley,is now crap,and always was.Last season they were shouting for Colback to be given a chance for England.We all know about the `McClean or Messi ' post last season on rtg.They have even rated Titus this season.Everyone told them Graham was a slow below average Prem League striker but they wouldn't have it.Well they know now.I'm still waiting for the world class manager they were going to appoint when Niall `DD` Quinn was chairman.He appointed himself,then Roy,then Brucey and theen O'Neil.Now they want Kevin `Hardman' Ball to be manager ( again ).He took them down in 2005/6.One win in ten for the self-acclaimed hardest man ever in football.Even harder than someone called John Kaye,who i've been informed,once played for the makems.No.I've never heard of him either.

Lol, how the hell can a Magpie fan give a shit about all this useless information?...

Edited by Aeris

I've noticed a quite a few pisstakes and digs at Liverpool on here by quite a few which is fair enough as they have many irritating players/manager etc. They also have a disproportionate amount of ex-players sticking up for them in the media and have many Glory hunters who tagged along when they dominated football. What's that got to do with thread? Well it seems to me that apart from the aforementioned reasons, Newcastle United and our support have nothing at all to do with Liverpool so I wonder at the posters that bring them up fairly regularly but then have digs at a supposed Newcastle United supporter for having many (too many!) pops at Sunderland. Last time I looked Sunderland were the traditional rivals of NUFC and many of the supporters of both clubs (who aren't OOTers) come into contact with each other and would wind each other up. It seems more normal to me that if a supporter was going to be hung up about another club he'd choose that club to be his clubs rivals? I'll personally NEVER get wound up about any other game as I would the derby unless there was something important riding on it, i.e. a cup final/semi final etc.

Maybe Essembee is a mackem plant. Or maybe he just loathes them and perhaps lives/works in enemy territory?

Just saying.

I've noticed a quite a few pisstakes and digs at Liverpool on here by quite a few which is fair enough as they have many irritating players/manager etc. They also have a disproportionate amount of ex-players sticking up for them in the media and have many Glory hunters who tagged along when they dominated football. What's that got to do with thread? Well it seems to me that apart from the aforementioned reasons, Newcastle United and our support have nothing at all to do with Liverpool so I wonder at the posters that bring them up fairly regularly but then have digs at a supposed Newcastle United supporter for having many (too many!) pops at Sunderland. Last time I looked Sunderland were the traditional rivals of NUFC and many of the supporters of both clubs (who aren't OOTers) come into contact with each other and would wind each other up. It seems more normal to me that if a supporter was going to be hung up about another club he'd choose that club to be his clubs rivals? I'll personally NEVER get wound up about any other game as I would the derby unless there was something important riding on it, i.e. a cup final/semi final etc.

Maybe Essembee is a mackem plant. Or maybe he just loathes them and perhaps lives/works in enemy territory?

Just saying.

Thing is, I'd be content to jump in with barracking our friends from the grim wastes, but he's not producing anything new. If he were finding examples of their delusion, examples of their players making fools of themselves, examples of the locals being utter wastes, if he were doing any of that I'd happily take the piss.

All he's doing is posting the marks out of ten in the Sunday Sport (or whatever).

Liverpool get the shit they do because their fans are as vocal as they are deluded, their players are in the papers for being racist cunts, they've over-paid for average players and the papers/pundits/media outlets fawn over them. In short they're a very public spectacle, where as sunderland slip under the radar.

Edited by The Fish

Tbh I'm not really interested in talking about any other club unless there's something newsworthy going on. I wouldn't bring up Liverpool, or Chelsea or the makems or whoever unless it's as a comparison to something relevant. I'm happy to laugh at any moron whoever they support but as fish says constantly bringing up that their new signing is shit or posting their marks from the press does seem more than a bit obsessive and if he really is that obsessed he needs to seek help! I've worked with makems nearly all my life and I'd happily take the piss out of them whether they've done anything particularly new or surprising (they're makems after all, they deserve it!) but coming on here and having these constant digs at nothing at all is quite frankly pathetic!

This is like something you would make up just to take the pisss.

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=766408

That thread is fucking funny

Get the house on the market this afternoon and move- simple as that.
I hope you knacked him in front of his kids.
Fuck off man, he should brick the fuckers windows

Edited by trophyshy