mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I remember when they ripped the piss out of us when we give 3 or 4 (?) tickets out to recovering drug addicts. :lol:

I suppose if somebody turns up & buys a pint & a pie they've made some money at least!

I remember when they ripped the piss out of us when we give 3 or 4 (?) tickets out to recovering drug addicts. :lol:

I suppose if somebody turns up & buys a pint & a pie they've made some money at least!

No pints or pies, just the Samaritans handing fish soup out with a free cuppa.

Their fixtures are really difficult - I can't see them getting out of it without Fletcher.

Danny Graham up front on his own? Sessegnon up front? Recall Wickham?

Not players I'd like to rely on in a relegation scrap - I'd say we are still in it - but that's more a case of mathematics than genuine worry.

Sessegnon seems to have regressed an alarming amount under O'Neill.

Now there's a negative manager. He seems stuck in ''We might nick one'' mode. Scared of going for the win for fear of getting beat. I'd argue Johnson has looked poorer under him too.

They are universally hated for their ''style''. They don't bring anything to the table. They are a hit & hope team from top to bottom.

This fixture list man...

Man United (H)

Chelsea (A)

Newcastle United (A)

Everton (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Stoke (H)

Southampton (H)

Tottenham (A)

Now there's a negative manager. He seems stuck in ''We might nick one'' mode. Scared of going for the win for fear of getting beat. I'd argue Johnson has looked poorer under him too.

They are universally hated for their ''style''. They don't bring anything to the table. They are a hit & hope team from top to bottom.

This fixture list man...

Man United (H)

Chelsea (A)

Newcastle United (A)

Everton (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Stoke (H)

Southampton (H)

Tottenham (A)

They need to be looking at 2 wins from Villa/Stoke/Southampton really. The games either side are all very difficult